PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought a Disney Gift Card on ebates.com?

drmommy
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
I recently heard about ebates.com and have made some purchases in the last few weeks that earned me about $20 in cash back that was put in my Paypal account...:yay: Nothing like free money?!?!

So I'm considering buying Disney Gift Cards from ebates.com because they give 5% cash back on Disney purchases. I'd like to use them to pay for our dining plan for our upcoming trip ($950+). Needless to say I'm apprehensive about having a large purchase like that mailed to me. Has anyone else done it with success? Any recommendations?

cameron991
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I have purchased gift cards from Disney through ebates but never received the 5% cash back. When I sent an email they said that Disney gift cards are not eligible for cash back. YMMV but it didn't work for me...it would have been great though!!

Suzanne

drmommy
04-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Oh that's too bad. Can I ask how much your gift card was valued?

laurafergie
04-14-2010, 05:56 PM
I have purchased gift cards from Disney through ebates but never received the 5% cash back. When I sent an email they said that Disney gift cards are not eligible for cash back. YMMV but it didn't work for me...it would have been great though!!

Suzanne

Me too. I bought a $50 GC and some clothes. Got 5% on the clothes portion but not the GC. I have seen people posting that they got the cashback - but I wouldn't count on it.