PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order PhotoPass $99 just released

Krazy 4 da Mouse
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
I just got a notice that the pre-order PhotoPass option is available again.
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

I hope it works for you! I know I'm ordering! :goodvibes

2DisPrincesses
04-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks!!! You just made my day- I was trying to come to terms with the fact that we probably wouldn't order a Photo Pass CD for our June trip but now we wil!!!

zoie101
04-14-2010, 10:59 AM
thanks!

Krazy 4 da Mouse
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I follow Disney PhotoPass on Facebook and Twitter and they announce deals often! You are very welcome!

Robmom
04-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Yay! Thanks.

stmize
04-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Yahoo this was what i was waiting for

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 11:44 AM
I just pre-ordered AND it let me use my $50 off coupon!!!!

GOT the photopass for $49.99 !!! :banana:

HURRY before they catch on !!!!!!

bigdisneygroup
04-14-2010, 11:44 AM
:goodvibesI have a couple of questions on this that maybe you could help me with. How far in advance can you preorder your cd and do you have to be staying on disney property to receive it? Thanks so much.

cinderellamom123
04-14-2010, 11:47 AM

What 50$ coupon?

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
What 50$ coupon?

The one they were e-mailing guest when they stopped the pre-ordering offer.

Krazy 4 da Mouse
04-14-2010, 11:55 AM
:goodvibesI have a couple of questions on this that maybe you could help me with. How far in advance can you preorder your cd and do you have to be staying on disney property to receive it? Thanks so much.
I am not aware of a time limit for pre purchase. You do not have to stay on property. Anyone who visits the park can pick up a photopass from a photographer and say cheese! Anywhere you see a photographer give them your card and smile.

Lucky Bug
04-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I just hope this sticks around for another 2-3 months so that I can use it for our trip in early August.

poohfriend
04-14-2010, 12:16 PM
thanks for the link!

surfergirl602
04-14-2010, 12:40 PM
How do I go about getting my $50 coupon?

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
How do I go about getting my $50 coupon?

They were sending out coupons in e-mails 45 to 30 days before your vacation.
That might stop now since they are offering the pre-order again...
You could try to call and request one.

ccgirl
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Do you remember who the $50 coupon came from? I'm thinking I must have missed it since my trip is in 2 weeks. Thanks!

bweagle
04-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Great News! I was also thinking that the code you were provided after ordering expired within a certain number of days and if you didn't visit before it expired you had a call and get your code reset. I'm just under 60 days out.....if I ordered now would I be good to go, or should I wait until we're closer. I guess I'm wondering if this is a "limited time offer" that I should act on now or if it's going to be around for awhile.

twooley2
04-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Are they sending codes out when you order or is it just a credit in your shopping cart now. I ordered but got no code but shows a credit in my shopping cart?

deerhart
04-14-2010, 01:27 PM
I ordered my preorder cd last year in either May or very early June for our August trip (it may or may not have been within a 60 day window).

Going to order another one this year, but wish I could find a code (last year had a 15 or 20% off code to use)

mom2faith
04-14-2010, 01:56 PM

Last year Stitch Kingdom had posted that you should not order more than 30 days before your trip or you risk your pre-order code not working. However, both years I ordered well before that time frame and did not have a problem.

There were some accounts on here (and maybe on Stitch Kingdom tooo) about people having to call Photopass and getting their pre-order code reactivated, but I do not recall anyone actually losing their money.

Go to Stich Kingdom if you have a chance, he has a ton of great Photopass information. Many of the magic shots we got, we would not have even know about if it was not for him :). (I think he is a DISer, but I am not 100% certain, I think it is bradk who posts in themeparks thread quite often)

clowe247
04-14-2010, 02:01 PM
I am going to disney Sept 25th. Can I use this offer to preorder, or is my trip to far out. Is there a expiration date on this offer?

crazy mama
04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
THANK YOU!!
I just ordered it for our trip in May. WOO!!

clowe247
04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
I ordered my preorder cd last year in either May or very early June for our August trip (it may or may not have been within a 60 day window).

Going to order another one this year, but wish I could find a code (last year had a 15 or 20% off code to use)

2 yrs ago i got a code as well. Hope to find another

DaniB
04-14-2010, 02:19 PM
The one they were e-mailing guest when they stopped the pre-ordering offer.

Really? I wonder if my TA could do that then.

twooley2
04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I just called the photo services and they said they no longer send a code with the preorders and to claim your photo CD now it is a credit in your shopping cart until you return. Can someone who has ordered recently verify this . They told me they have changed things so you do not have to keep up with more information anymore?

disney 4 5
04-14-2010, 03:14 PM

Is the coupon something you can share?

Swimalie
04-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I just got mine in the mail last week and ordered it with only $15 off :headache::headache::headache: I would have loved the new discount. Oh well.

jodim
04-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Is this good for the PhotoPass CD for the parks only? Or is it good for the Professional Photo CD as well?

bradk
04-14-2010, 03:30 PM

With the new link, anyone can purchase. I'm not sure how OP became aware of the new discount link (I'd be pretty sure it didn't come directly from PhotoPass), but I was told earlier today by my former PhotoPass contact that the program is now in beta. She asked me to try to keep a tight lid on it, but obviously that's not possible. Right now I'm waiting to hear from her replacement to hopefully get additional information.

Are they sending codes out when you order or is it just a credit in your shopping cart now. I ordered but got no code but shows a credit in my shopping cart?

The email that WDTC guests get is for a credit in the smart cart. Guests who booked through a TA or DVC and went through the proper process would get an actual code to enter for $50 off actual purchase.

Last year Stitch Kingdom had posted that you should not order more than 30 days before your trip or you risk your pre-order code not working. However, both years I ordered well before that time frame and did not have a problem.

There were some accounts on here (and maybe on Stitch Kingdom tooo) about people having to call Photopass and getting their pre-order code reactivated, but I do not recall anyone actually losing their money.

Go to Stich Kingdom if you have a chance, he has a ton of great Photopass information. Many of the magic shots we got, we would not have even know about if it was not for him :). (I think he is a DISer, but I am not 100% certain, I think it is bradk who posts in themeparks thread quite often)

Yes to the last statement. Not sure I ever said 30, I believe it was 60. But I could be wrong, it changed. Originally, the codes never expired. Then the codes began expiring if purchased after a certain date. But as mentioned, it was always rectified if someone's code was expired and never used.

I am going to disney Sept 25th. Can I use this offer to preorder, or is my trip to far out. Is there a expiration date on this offer?

No expiration date that I know of yet. When the new smart cart was introduced, I believe my contact told me the credit(s) are in the cart indefinitely until used. However, they are making additional changes to the new link before it's officially live. For example, it will automatically ensure that only photos claimed after the pre-purchase will be included in the PhotoCD. So you won't be able to claim photos, look at them, and then decide to pre-purchase.

I just called the photo services and they said they no longer send a code with the preorders and to claim your photo CD now it is a credit in your shopping cart until you return. Can someone who has ordered recently verify this . They told me they have changed things so you do not have to keep up with more information anymore?

Verified as above. But only for those who directly received the email from Disney Destinations.

The $50 discount codes are one-time-use only and non-transferable.

bradk
04-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Is this good for the PhotoPass CD for the parks only? Or is it good for the Professional Photo CD as well?

not sure what the professional photocd is. if you mean the portrait sessions, this is only good for the PhotoPass from the parks. it's the same offer it's always been (other than the addition of the ultimate memory package), they're just changing how it's offered again.

mom2faith
04-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes to the last statement. Not sure I ever said 30, I believe it was 60. But I could be wrong, it changed. Originally, the codes never expired. Then the codes began expiring if purchased after a certain date. But as mentioned, it was always rectified if someone's code was expired and never used.

Hi bradk!!

Just wanted to say sorry if I misquoted you - I thought it was 30, but it was a year ago and there was a lot I was planning, it may have been 60. Just wanted to apologize for misquoting you!!

And THANK YOU for the great website!! As I said above, I would not have gotten any of my magic shots if it weren't for you!!:thumbsup2

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 03:58 PM

unfortunately it is a one time use code...
Someone already tried to use it again and it didn't work.:rolleyes:

Krazy 4 da Mouse
04-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey, bradk. You are right I did not get the info from photopass. I was mistaken when I typed it. I follow so many Disney related Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts I can't keep them straight. It was from The Practical Mom's Vacation Companion. It is all over FB. The secret is out. It was posted before 11am EST. today. I do plan to purchase one for my trip in May. Never have before.:)

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 04:26 PM
and... it's just the same old link...
it's not a new one...;)

bradk
04-14-2010, 05:07 PM
yes, i posted about it yesterday afternoon but have known about it for a few days. i was waiting to hear back from my photopass contact.

the link actually has changed, however the old link forwards to the new link. just a minor point, but they're definitely not hiding it. in fact, someone found it by clicking on an old link on an old page that was never updated

and thanks for the support, i appreciate it

katied
04-14-2010, 05:16 PM

Yes - I pre-ordered in June or so for a Dec. trip because I had a coupon code to use. I had to call and get my code reactivited, but not a really issue. Was a 5 min call and all was fine.

disney 4 5
04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks so much to the OP for the info & to Brad for the great website.

LynnSM922
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I am a little confused about this. I tried to pre-order but it doesn't seem to give me an option to "link" the CD to my photopass number for the card I received in the mail with my Disney vacation package. Can someone explain how it works when you preorder the CD?

mybabesuz
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
I am a little confused about this. I tried to pre-order but it doesn't seem to give me an option to "link" the CD to my photopass number for the card I received in the mail with my Disney vacation package. Can someone explain how it works when you preorder the CD?

Was there a code somewhere on the paper that was attached to the card?

Last Summer we had gotten a photopass card on like a postcard and it had a code on the paper part.

We didn't use the actual photopass card but just used the code and it worked.

So you would enter that code on the check out page where it says coupon.

PinkRhombus
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
I just made the final payment a few minutes ago, so hopefully they're not out of those coupons! We're sharing this, hopefully, with two other families we're friends with, so this could be REALLY inexpensive.

sydneysmom
04-14-2010, 06:01 PM
we've never done the photopass before.... is it worth doing ? ( I know, there's now a collective "OMG IS SHE DENSE !!" out there....:lmao: Also, if I order this now, will it be good for our September trip or does it expire in a certain time ?? :confused3 I don't want to go order this and not be able to use it in Sept.....

LOVETHATMOUSE
04-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Just ordered it and used the $50 dvc discount - $49.00 SWEET!

bradk
04-14-2010, 07:25 PM

the PhotoPass card in the package isn't to pre-order. It's to ensure that Disney's PhotoPass can potentially email you to offer discounts before, during and after your trip. However it doesn't guarantee you anything, and at best may offer you $30-$40 off the PhotoCD but definitely not $50. You just log in to your account and add it as any other PhotoPass card.

But to get $50 off, you'll have to go another route.

Duckyiam71
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Has anyone spent the extra money and received the photo album book? I was wondering if it was worth the extra money. Thanks for any help.

RachaelA
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Has anyone spent the extra money and received the photo album book? I was wondering if it was worth the extra money. Thanks for any help.

I got it last year when it didn't cost extra for the more pages and has free shipping. I don't think its worth it now when you can buy a photobook from another website for the same price with so many more pages.

bradk
04-15-2010, 10:52 AM
with the ultimate memory package, you get both the photocd and photobook for $150 total and the credit for the photobook is worth up to $80.

Daphne
04-15-2010, 11:05 AM
I was wondering if you can put more than one card on the cd. Alot of times my kids get a seperate card like when they go to water parks when I am not there. can you combine them?:yay:

samefay
04-15-2010, 11:57 AM
I've spoken with 2 different photopass customer service reps this morning about the ultimate deal and they've both confirmed that you only get 20 pages with the book. I asked about the $80 value and the one that you can buy on the website for $40-50 and the difference is that for $80 you can use the pictures that the photopass photographer takes. Very strange. So the cheaper one is only using your own pics.
While I want to purchase the pre-order cd for our upcoming trip since it is a value, I'm not sure the ultimate one is. 20 page book for $50. Each additional page is $1.75. The pre-order price does not include shipping and handling.
Do the rest of you feel that it is a good value? Looking for opinions before I order. Thanks!

LisaNJ25
04-15-2010, 11:59 AM
I was wondering if you can put more than one card on the cd. Alot of times my kids get a seperate card like when they go to water parks when I am not there. can you combine them?:yay:

You sure can.. I believe the limit is 100

magicbride2b
04-15-2010, 12:31 PM
What is the code for the DVC discount? Would I need to contact Member Services for this or how does it work? TIA.

CrzyforPiglet
04-15-2010, 01:49 PM
I've spoken with 2 different photopass customer service reps this morning about the ultimate deal and they've both confirmed that you only get 20 pages with the book. I asked about the $80 value and the one that you can buy on the website for $40-50 and the difference is that for $80 you can use the pictures that the photopass photographer takes. Very strange. So the cheaper one is only using your own pics.
While I want to purchase the pre-order cd for our upcoming trip since it is a value, I'm not sure the ultimate one is. 20 page book for $50. Each additional page is $1.75. The pre-order price does not include shipping and handling.
Do the rest of you feel that it is a good value? Looking for opinions before I order. Thanks!

It has been a while since I got our photobook and my mommy brain doesn't always function well so I could be wrong but I pre-ordered the CD and a deluxe photobook last year and I think the difference is that with the deluxe book you can use the Photopass pics AND your own pics in the book which for us was awesome. We never would've had enough good photopass pics to fill a book on its own but with our own mixed in it came out great and is my favorite keepsake and I'll be doing it again this year. I'd call back and ask if that is the difference. HTH

CrzyforPiglet
04-15-2010, 02:04 PM
What is the code for the DVC discount? Would I need to contact Member Services for this or how does it work? TIA.

I just called MS - they told me that all guests (inc. DVC) can call for a promotional code of $50 off a photopass CD purchase but that you must be within 45 days of arrival to get it. Doesn't help us but maybe it'll help someone else :rolleyes:

huggiebear23
04-15-2010, 03:02 PM
I just called MS - they told me that all guests (inc. DVC) can call for a promotional code of $50 off a photopass CD purchase but that you must be within 45 days of arrival to get it. Doesn't help us but maybe it'll help someone else :rolleyes:

Do you have the number? I want to preorder this for my trip in 2 weeks and would love to have both discounts

disneypryncess
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I'd love the #, too! I'm a total photopass junkie!
Thanks!!!

myAAbatteries&aTD
04-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Yea - thank you! Just ordered for our trip in June. :)

CrzyforPiglet
04-15-2010, 03:39 PM
MS is member services for DVC so they can only help out if you're staying at one of the villas using your points but I'm not sure who you would call if you're staying at one of the resorts. Sorry!

momof3lovebugs
04-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Okay, read thru this whole thread and didn't see confirmation of whether or not you can order thru this link if your trip is not until the fall? really don't want to throw away $ if it will not work for me b/c I am too far out.....thanks to anyone who can clarify!:goodvibes

CrzyforPiglet
04-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Okay, read thru this whole thread and didn't see confirmation of whether or not you can order thru this link if your trip is not until the fall? really don't want to throw away $ if it will not work for me b/c I am too far out.....thanks to anyone who can clarify!:goodvibes

I cannot specifically speak to this code but I know I pre-ordered last year around this time for a November trip. When we got back and I uploaded our pictures, I did have a problem with the code when I went to finish the order and had to call, basically I got a mini lecture about how I shouldn't have been able to use the pre-order code but she would go ahead and reactivate it for me, I then had no problems with it. My basic feeling is if there is a restriction it should be listed in the fine print, I'm sure Disney pays its lawyers enough to know better. There wasn't anything last year and I didn't see anything this year so I went ahead and just pre-ordered for our Nov. trip this year. HTH

bamamolly
04-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Thank you! I'm going to be calling tomorrow!!

disneykreyzee
04-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Sweet! Thank you so much. We just received our code from our TA last week! Just pre-ordered it got the extra $50 off to! I love the disboards! We leave next week and can't wait!:cloud9::woohoo:

pjlla
04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
HUGE thanks for this heads-up. The most recent thing I had heard was that the $99 prepurchase was only available for on-site stays. DS and I are staying off-site for our upcoming trip, so I was kind of putting Photopass out of my head. I just prepurchased our Photopass CD, thanks to this post! Plus, I earned $100 Visa giftcard from my health insurance company recently, so that is how I am paying for the CD.... so it was essentially free for me! WOOHOO! 21 days and counting!....................P

SandyPA
04-23-2010, 06:48 PM
I called today to get a code for my photo pass. leaving in 2 weeks. she told me to google photopass and I will find it to pre order for $99.00. in noway did she mention this extra code for the $50.00 off. Is there anyway I can get this code from one of you? maybe I can call back and they will refund me. worth a shot. I sure wish I would have found this post before I ordered it today. bummer.
Thanks

momof3lovebugs
04-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Okay, I have a code but I am not going until October. It is allowing me to apply my code (probably b/c it doesn't know when I am leaving :goodvibes ) Am I taking a risk that they won't let me use this b/c my trip is more than a month away? I don't want to throw away money, especially if I can use the code I got from my t.a. when I return. It's a good deal at 99.00 but a great deal at 49.00. I would still be happy with the good deal if they say I didn't use my code correctly, kwim? :confused3

GoofyMomInOhio
04-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Retailmenot has a promo code listed for $20 off the photo cd and it worked with the preorder making it $79.95. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it but you can find it on their site. HTH

jenseib
04-24-2010, 07:34 PM

I got the photobook last year. I personally think it is not avery good quality. I ordered one from shutterfly for my MIL with our Disney pictures and they were much nicer in that one.
Also I got it right when the change was made from unlimited pages to just 20, but I didn;t know that till I inquired since they were charging me extra. I missed the cut off by just a few days. So I really paid out the rear end for my book. My shutterfly book was free with just paying for shipping. I won't be doing it again. I will however prepurchase the CD again. I do love that.
I do wonder if there is an expiration. We might go in Dec, but nothing is booked, so it will be awhile before we know for sure. Waiting on deals to come out for one before DH will even consider thinking it over.

SuperRob
12-27-2010, 06:46 PM
I got the Ultimate package, and basically thought of it like we were getting the book for free. Is the book really that low of quality, and only 20 pages? Should I get a refund and get just the CD?

jenseib
12-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Personally I will never get the book through Disney again. and yes it is only 20 pages.

gip
02-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Hey Everyone, the posts on this thread are fairly old. Does anyone know if there are any updated promo codes for the ultimate pre-order package. I just ordered it but the fine print stated it could be refunded prior to final cd order. If it is possible to get another $50.00 that would be awesome.

Also has anyone got the photobook recently? I don't want to waste money if it is of low quality.

thanks,
gip

jenseib
02-20-2011, 04:44 PM
This is the preorder link

I personally would never do the book through Disney again. I had read somewher that one company offers Disney pages in there books, but for the life if me, I can't remember which company.
I think Disney really cut down on adding a code to the preorder link

momof1princess
02-20-2011, 04:52 PM
This is the preorder link

I personally would never do the book through Disney again. I had read somewher that one company offers Disney pages in there books, but for the life if me, I can't remember which company.
I think Disney really cut down on adding a code to the preorder link

thanks! i have a friend who is taking her sons next month for spring break, and i was hoping i could find a code for her! :cool1:

gip
03-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I have ordered the Disney Photo book and will report back as to the current quality. Thanks for all the info.

Gip

wdwdancerwannabe
06-15-2011, 09:53 PM
we leave in 27 days... i went ahead and ordered the photopass CD... is it too early???

jenseib
06-15-2011, 09:55 PM
we leave in 27 days... i went ahead and ordered the photopass CD... is it too early???

Not at all. My last one was preordered 10 months before the trip

jmpellet
07-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Does anyone have the location where I can find the $50 coupon code? Thanks in advance!

jenseib
07-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Does anyone have the location where I can find the $50 coupon code? Thanks in advance!

I beleive the link is posted here somewhere. It's not a code, it's a pre buy link.

jenseib
07-07-2011, 11:25 AM
I just got a notice that the pre-order PhotoPass option is available again.

I hope it works for you! I know I'm ordering! :goodvibes

Yes, it's the first post on the first page

jmpellet
07-07-2011, 11:25 AM
The pre-buy is for $99 though right?

GoofyMomInOhio
07-07-2011, 12:51 PM
The pre-buy is for $99 though right?

Yes

jmpellet
07-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes

I was hoping for a net of $50:)

jenseib
07-07-2011, 09:40 PM
I was hoping for a net of $50:)

That would be dreaming. The only time I have seen it cheaper was last summer hwen a code accidently went out on some site and it was allowed to be applied to the $99. It made it $79. Actually it wasn't allowed, but the system allowed it. Only a few got to do it though before photopass caught on and it was quickly disabled.

jmpellet
07-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I think earlier this year when the pre buy came out DVC folks were able to get it for $50. I'm staying on an rci exchange so I wouldn't qualify even if the double dip was still around. Be sharing anyway;)

pmdeve
07-08-2011, 02:48 PM
We got the pre-paid photopass when we went in June. Paid $99 instead of $149. There was a $20 code on the photopass web site so I ordered a calendar which was $24.99. The bottom line I only paid $4.99 for my calendar and its great!

jenseib
07-10-2011, 08:43 AM
I think earlier this year when the pre buy came out DVC folks were able to get it for $50. I'm staying on an rci exchange so I wouldn't qualify even if the double dip was still around. Be sharing anyway;)

I could be wrong, but I think that was over a year ago or longer.

andrews_dad
07-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Just returned from the world. I probably only have about 15-20 pictures on Photopass. If someone is doing their pass now, PM me and maybe I can jump on yours for a mini-share and toss your $$ your way for the effort. No, I have not registered these photos yet. The first one was taken July 1.

Snow8882
07-10-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm trying to decide if it's worth me getting the photo pass for our holiday next August. Is it valid for more than one day as we expect to spend most of two weeks going round the Disney parks? We're going for my birthday next year and it's my first trip so think it might be a way of having better photos of both of us - rather than just us taking lots of each other?

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

jenseib
07-11-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm trying to decide if it's worth me getting the photo pass for our holiday next August. Is it valid for more than one day as we expect to spend most of two weeks going round the Disney parks? We're going for my birthday next year and it's my first trip so think it might be a way of having better photos of both of us - rather than just us taking lots of each other?

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

Photopass just has to be loaded 30 days from the day the 1st picture is taken, then you have 30 more days to edit.

Lyric
07-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Thanks in advance!

Snow xx

YES- go for it! You can get as many photos taken of you as you would like, and many photographers take more than one shot. All those are loaded onto your photopass card that you carry with you and all of those will be placed on the Photopass disk ... no limits. It's a beautiful thing, especially for people who only have two people in their party. :) It's 110% worth it.

SandyPA
07-12-2011, 02:48 PM
It is worth every penny! I get the photo pass everytime. Just hubby and me and we love it. they usually take 3 at a time. To me it is the best invention Disney has come up with. Ready to order my next one for my trip in Sept. So remember to pre order the photo cd at the $99.00 before you go.

weheartdisney
07-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Getting ready to order ours for our upcoming August trip. We love Photopass!!

Lyric
07-12-2011, 11:11 PM
It is worth every penny! I get the photo pass everytime. Just hubby and me and we love it. they usually take 3 at a time. To me it is the best invention Disney has come up with. Ready to order my next one for my trip in Sept. So remember to pre order the photo cd at the $99.00 before you go.

Totally agreed! My mom and I are the hard-core Disney nuts of the family, and the last two times it's just been us on the trip. Trip #1, we had a PhotoPass photographer take a shot of us in front of the castle... that photo of us was the only one of us together. All our other shots were of either her or me, but none together. We splurged and went with the PhotoPass pre-order the last time we went, and we now have a bunch of pictures of us together in our most favorite place on earth! It's truly a beautiful thing. I doubt we'll ever go again without pre-ordering the PhotoPass CD. :thumbsup2

akayek31
08-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Do they have special photopass pictures and poses during the MNSSHP and F&W?

Jenn4615
08-11-2011, 11:39 AM
do they have special photopass pictures and poses during the mnsshp and f&w?

yes!!!! Awesome stuff for MMSSHP!!!

ValpoCory
08-11-2011, 05:10 PM
yes!!!! Awesome stuff for MMSSHP!!!

Mickey's Mighty Super Scary Halloween Party?

coneygoil
08-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Great! I needed to pre-order the photopass cd soon and was glad to find the link so quickly. :woohoo: