PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the $1.00 flip flops at Old Navy?

tinkarooni
04-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Has anyone seen or heard anything? Last year I stocked up for the whole family and I have been watching for this, I saw the $5.00 polos a couple of weeks ago...any word on the $1.00 flip flops? Thanks!

java
04-14-2010, 07:34 AM
This weekend they were 2 for $5. (after the mob scene of last year I opted to pay the extra 1.50 per pair to save my sanity. ) I don't think it's happened yet.

tinkarooni
04-14-2010, 07:38 AM
I had heard about the mob scene at some stores, but I got to my Old Navy at store opening and it was me and about 8 teenage girls, so I got my sizes first and than sauntered over to kids sizes. Easy Peasy. Hopefully it will go about the same this year. :)

VroomVroomLightning
04-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Last year for some reason I think it was around Memorial Day. Either the weekend of or the weekend before. I'm not sure if you can do it this year but last year I went in a few days before hand and bought my 10 pair. Then went back on the mob day in the evening once it had all cleared out and got a price difference. Worked wonderfully for me!

Tinkerbelle32
04-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Never again! It was insane last year. People were literally pushing and shoving, even shoving little kids. :sad2: Even worse, they totally stopped everything for 5 min. to make an announcement about behavior,people were being groped! :mad: The price difference idea is a good one. Might try it!

disneydreamersx4
04-14-2010, 04:53 PM
My Old Navy has the 2 for $5 deal ongoing.

shortbun
04-14-2010, 05:00 PM
My Old Navy has the 2 for $5 deal ongoing.

I''m buying mine now, they never have my size if I wait for the dollar sale. Don't forget black ones for formal occasions!!! :)

luvmy3
04-14-2010, 07:01 PM
They were $1.75 at ON online last year when they were were running the $1 sale in store. I stocked up, it was totally worth the little extra and price of shipping to avoid the store. Just my luck dd outgrew the ones I got her so hopefully they'll have the same sale online again :goodvibes

DebMcDonald
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Unless I can get there at opening, never again it was awful and it wasn't worth the savings in my opinion.

tinkarooni
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Wow, I can't believe how many of you had a hard time. I seriously just walked in and walked out with my flip flops. There wasn't anybody there. They did open early I remember and nobody seemed to know that, I had called the store to ask....maybe that was it. I am considering doing the price matching because you guys have me nervous for this year.