PDA

View Full Version : How do DisneyStore shirts fit?

mermaidwannabe
04-13-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm about to order shirts for my family for our DW trip next month and wondered if they are true to size?? Thanks!!!

secretpantssam
04-13-2010, 02:08 PM
I find them to run a little big.

DisneyAndRedSox
04-13-2010, 02:27 PM
I found the kids shirts run small.

Tnkrbelle565
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
The answer is that sadly DisneyStore.com shirts run ALL over the place!!! I have some XS shirts right now that STILL are too big on my DD LOL! I have gotten Larges for her that are too small. Generally, I haven't had that many issues with Adult Shirts. If anything they are a tad big but I'm ok with that. Personally, I stopped ordering DD anything from that site because of the sizing issues. We've had to return a lot of things.

amandaraye
04-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I agree they seem to be unpredictable. I ordered a bunch of shirts for our family and most fit just right, my daughter's were a bit snug. The weatshirt of the same size was huger on her though.:confused3

cyndiloveswalt
04-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I get my boys matching shirts for every trip and most come from Disney store for $5. My boys shirts have always run true to size.Adults do run big, my DH usually wears a L tee but here I get a medium and for myself even the XS are a little big. I think for the price they are a great value- like I said I buy them 3-4 matching shirts and can usually get them for $5. They wear them in the parks first, but then afterward they always last a season.

mermaidwannabe
04-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the info. Now I don't know if I should order them or not. Maybe I'll just get the pins. I was going to order some personalized tank tops and shirts, but would hate for them not to fit. Thank you!

mamaLori05
04-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I've gotten a couple for my dd and ds, and they are always a little big. My kids are skinny minnie's though, so I don't know if that has something to do with it. They do look like they are a little more fitted than a normal T, but longer. The kids like them because they are a really soft material.

Tnkrbelle565
04-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Do you have a Disney STORE near you? The actual store is much more reliable than online.

alyssa810
04-13-2010, 07:07 PM
I find that the t-shirts run a bit big, but for kids stuff, the non- t-shirt shirts definitely tend to run small.

Ephany
04-13-2010, 07:41 PM
I find that they run small for kids and shrink a bit. I found a t-shirt I bought on clearance when I grabbed a bunch from the Disney Store that somehow had not been worn and been packed away for this summer. It still has the tags on it and when I compared it to the others that I bought at the same time that DD wore last year, they didn't even look like the same size anymore. However we more than got our $3-4 use out of those shirts so I'm not complaining.

disneylove69
04-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Like all have said they run every which way. I have found the quality has gone down hill.

auralia
04-14-2010, 08:21 AM
for women i find they run a little small if you are chesty if you get the tight shirts i ususally wear a large every where else but to accomidate my D size chest i have to get an xl or it looks funny

mermaidwannabe
04-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Thank you. I don't have a Disney store anywhere in the state! I'm just going to give them pins instead and will get them a shirt down at DW and/or find them one at Walmart or Kmart but those aren't near as cute. I don't want to take a chance of them not fitting.

Thanks for everyone's replies!

soonerfan2008
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
I ordered 3 different adult XS shirts for me, and they are BIG. I'd say about a medium in other brands, maybe between a medium and small, but nowhere near XS!

AllesonWonderland
04-14-2010, 10:37 AM
For our first trip to WDW in 2007 I bought matching polos and tshirts for my family of 4. We wore them again this spring break. :rotfl: The kids might outgrow the polos soon, but I think the tshirts might fit for one more trip...whenever that might be. LOL