PDA

View Full Version : Coupons/ discounts for Pigeon Forge area?

MaryKLady
04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Ok, so I can't convince DH to go to WDW again this summer :confused: But I did get him to agree to TN. I checked and there is not an Entertainment book for that area :sad1: Does anyone know of a similar book or somewhere I can find discounts for the area? Thanks!

gisgt
04-13-2010, 12:22 PM
I checked my Memphis one for anything that might be statewide but didn't find anything. Sorry I'm not more help, I'll let you know if I find something.

MaryKLady
04-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks. I keep looking online and there doesn't seem to be much available.

mandanjeremy
04-14-2010, 01:40 PM
We just got back from there a few weeks ago, and while i didnt find and 'official' book, there were tons of brochures and coupn books in the hotel lobby, and at basically every restuarant we went to. Most were like 1 or 2 dollars off, but some were pretty good. The entire family got a free game of 18-hole mini golf:thumbsup2.

Ericandjenng
04-14-2010, 03:35 PM
I live near here and the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville tourist people (Chamber of Commerce, touism board,etc) are constantly sending large mailings out--daily/weekly. I don't know how many coupons are in the info but google all 3--also Sevier County, Townsend and maybe Blount County too. Also if you have AAA, they offer alot of discounts in the area.

Besides the major attractions, there is tons of smaller attractions. One of them is called "the Track", I think. They have a website and send out discount offers through email.

Hope you enjoy the beautiful Smoky Mountains!

P.S. If you like minor league ball, the Tennessee Smokies play here.