PDA

View Full Version : Any Rental Car Deals Out There?

matusel3
04-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Forgive me if there is a better place to ask this question, but what are the best rates out there for rental cars? I will be flying into Sanford and driving to Orlando. Does anyone have any great deals? I'm looking at going in July, I would like to reserve a car at a good rate now, and then I'll monitor the deals moving forward for a better rate, cancel, and re-reserve if I have to. I don't have any preference on car type at all, doesn't matter.

Thanks!

Lovin' Disney
04-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Go to mousesavers.com and click on rental cars. You can find discount codes for all of the car rental companies and do some research on which one is the cheapest.

I can tell you that the best rate we have from Sanford is with the orlando magicard through Alamo. It saved us about 30%!

matusel3
04-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Go to mousesavers.com and click on rental cars. You can find discount codes for all of the car rental companies and do some research on which one is the cheapest.

I can tell you that the best rate we have from Sanford is with the orlando magicard through Alamo. It saved us about 30%!

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but can you please elaborate on this deal? I checked on the Magicard website and didn't see any info about Alamo in there. Thanks!

fab5friend99
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Also check the transporation board here on DIS.