PDA

View Full Version : April/May Rental Car Deals? Know of any?

Dianelouise
04-11-2010, 07:53 AM
We are headed to WDW last week of April through first week of May and I still need to rent a mini-van. Anyone know of any specials? Last year we got lucky and Alamo had a $199 mini-van rental special but I'm not finding that right now.

Help!!!

Diane

n2mm
04-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Alamo has the best minivan deal currently. Use sunpromo in your contract code box and $30 coupon AD2123JMC in the coupon box. Lots of folks have found this combination successful. You can go to mousesavers.com to check out a list of codes and coupons too.

WildLodge
04-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Try priceline.com first and bid for a rate lower than the promo. We did this in Dec last year and got a mid-size car for $15 per day.

nelson84
04-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I got a good deal on Priceline. Minivan for $28/day!

MinnieForMe
04-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Hi:
I used the Sunpromo too with Alamo. I got a 9 day minivan for $322 including taxes. It was the best I found. Plus, you avoid the lines with Alamo making it worth even more to me.

vsimeone
04-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Alamo has the best minivan deal currently. Use sunpromo in your contract code box and $30 coupon AD2123JMC in the coupon box. Lots of folks have found this combination successful. You can go to mousesavers.com to check out a list of codes and coupons too.

Do you know if this will work for a different category of car? I am going to Orlando by myself (sadly not Disney this time) so I don't need a minivan. I would love a good deal on a compact!

marshallandcartersmo
04-12-2010, 06:48 AM
do these codes work for anywhere?? we need a van to drive to the beach, but we'd need one leaving from our house---which is no where near Disney.

and I might be crazy, but where's the contract code box/? I can see the coupon code box?