PDA

View Full Version : Tag fairy asleep on the job?

justplaingoofy
04-10-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm wondering if the tag fairy is asleep on the job? :lmao:
Has anyone gotten any tags recently? I always enjoy reading what they put, but doesn't seem as if there area a whole lot out there? popcorn::

cm8
04-10-2010, 06:22 AM
:eek:, I think you are going to "get it" from the Tag fairies:lmao:, Don't you know they have better things to do than be told they aren't doing their jobs ;)?
Ooohhhh, the Tag Fairies are going to beat you:rotfl: ( with one of those back in the day spankings, you know what I'm talking about, the one where your mom made you go get a "switch" off the tree to bring back to her to use and if you picked the smallest one Lord help you cause she was going to go get a bigger one:scared1:):rotfl2: or they might just "tag team" you and do an "it takes a village to beat a poster for telling them what to do" :laughing: Then I can laugh at the fact that you got beat up by the Tag fairies!:wizard:

justplaingoofy
04-10-2010, 06:33 AM
:eek:, I think you are going to "get it" from the Tag fairies:lmao:, Don't you know they have better things to do than be told they aren't doing their jobs ;)?
Ooohhhh, the Tag Fairies are going to beat you:rotfl: ( with one of those back in the day spankings, you know what I'm talking about, the one where your mom made you go get a "switch" off the tree to bring back to her to use and if you picked the smallest one Lord help you cause she was going to go get a bigger one:scared1:):rotfl2: or they might just "tag team" you and do an "it takes a village to beat a poster for telling them what to do" :laughing: Then I can laugh at the fact that you got beat up by the Tag fairies!:wizard:

uh, oh...:eek: I didn't mean to cause a rucuss. :sad2:
I just haven't seen any tags lately and didn't know if they stopped doing it.:headache: Maybe if I promise to be a good girl and bring them back some pixie dust they'll forget all about little old me:littleangel:

Don't you get a kick out of some of the tags? maybe I should try to change the thread to "tag fairy, if you're there...don't read this"

cm8
04-10-2010, 07:58 AM
lol, that might just work;):laughing:

TeaForTulips
04-16-2010, 05:38 PM
i was just wondering that myself the other day! i always hope to be tag worthy. :goodvibes i enjoy reading everyones tags. :wizard:

LADYnTRAMP
04-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Just an FYI...I was not tag worthy when the almighty TF bestowed my little ole tag on me back in the old days. I think I just got lucky and caught the TF in a moment of weakness.... or they just got sick and tired of all my begging and clapping! :lmao:

Susan

ElementCamper
04-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Don't poke the tag fairies!:thumbsup2
Their blessings are bestowed on those who have patience and bring good input to those seeking the knowledge of the DIS.:hug:

justplaingoofy
04-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Don't poke the tag fairies!:thumbsup2
Their blessings are bestowed on those who have patience and bring good input to those seeking the knowledge of the DIS.:hug:

no..sir'eee.... not pokin!:rotfl: I was off the boards for a while, and didn't know if it was still being done;)