PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Rewards

GrumpyBa*D
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Anybody else lose all their points with the switch over. March 13 I got an emai lwith my points. This past weekend I go to enter all the codes from easter presents and it tells me to join. I sign in under all my possible names and all of them have zero points.

anyone have any suggestions?

ali2000
04-09-2010, 09:39 PM
there's another thread going on this as well, i think. many people have lost their points, called/e-mailed DMR, and gotten resolutions. Many people's points have just come back and others had to get a customer service rep to look at their account. Most people have not had any problems getting their points back.
I think the standard has been to wait 24-48 hours and see if your account re-sets itself.
Good Luck!

bumbershoot
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Call them. They did a bunch of changes to the site, and now they are trying to have people use membernames, NOT email addresses. Using an email address seems to take you to a "different" account, rather than *your* account. So try a membername you might have made up, or just call them.

mickeymaker2003
04-09-2010, 10:39 PM
It is not advisable to post that you are looking for codes for movies that aren't yours. Codes aren't supposed to be transfered and I think they can suspend your account for violating terms of use if you are caught.

GrumpyBa*D
04-10-2010, 12:21 PM
It is not advisable to post that you are looking for codes for movies that aren't yours. Codes aren't supposed to be transfered and I think they can suspend your account for violating terms of use if you are caught.

Where was I looking for codes that aren't mine? Believe me everyone of the 1300 points were bought thank you............for your holier than thou approach