PDA

View Full Version : House Party~ Red Baron

tink76
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Did anyone else get the Red Baron house party? :cool1: Any ideas for your party?

Soccer Princess
04-17-2010, 08:37 AM
I got in!!! Do you know how we get the pizzas and pasta? I saw it said delivery service, but I know in the past they have just sent coupons for food products in the kits?? I'm going for an Italian themed movie night I think.

momofboyz
04-17-2010, 09:03 AM
I didnt get in for the Red Baron, but got in for the tastes of summer one.and the dates fall right on the weekend of my DH and DS#3 bday parties. so we are going to have a combined house party, bday party and playdate.

The Moonk's Mom
04-17-2010, 10:07 AM
I got in!!! Do you know how we get the pizzas and pasta? I saw it said delivery service, but I know in the past they have just sent coupons for food products in the kits?? I'm going for an Italian themed movie night I think.

I may be wrong but i believe Schwan's makes Red Baron so they will probably deliver?

rosanne91
04-18-2010, 11:09 AM
I am soooo excited but have no idea what to expect. This is my first party. What have you guys received? How did it go>:yay::yay:

bonzarella
04-18-2010, 02:40 PM
I am soooo excited but have no idea what to expect. This is my first party. What have you guys received? How did it go>:yay::yay:

Us too:cool1: Can't wait to start planning:goodvibes

rosanne91
04-19-2010, 04:29 PM
The list is in:banana:

KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops
OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats
RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers
KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES
KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
DIGIORNO® Pizza & Breadsticks.

Looks like a kids heaven :yay: