PDA

View Full Version : Book Readers

hffmnheidi
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
BookMooch.com is a great site for finding all types of books. After you list your first 10 books, you get 1 full credit. Each book is worth 1/10 when you post it and 1/10 when you agree to mail out a book that has been requested from you. I listed books last night and already have six requested to be mailed out. A $1.40 to mail is a deal and I get "new" books to read.

It's a great budget idea, especially for kids books since they seem to go through them so fast. I have gotten a huge stash of "new" books for my daycare class.

hesedshi
04-09-2010, 04:40 AM
BookMooch.com is a great site for finding all types of books. After you list your first 10 books, you get 1 full credit. Each book is worth 1/10 when you post it and 1/10 when you agree to mail out a book that has been requested from you. I listed books last night and already have six requested to be mailed out. A $1.40 to mail is a deal and I get "new" books to read.

It's a great budget idea, especially for kids books since they seem to go through them so fast. I have gotten a huge stash of "new" books for my daycare class.

It seems really wonderful. I will definitely have a try. Thanks for your information.

JoyG
04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
That sounds a little like paperbackswap.com. Only for each book you send out you get one credit that you can use to "buy" another book.

hffmnheidi
04-09-2010, 09:13 PM
It is similiar to paperback swap. Just another site to find books.