PDA

View Full Version : New DVD/Blu Ray releases?

Smiling Cheshire Cat
04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
After the many releases in March (Princess and Frog, Toy Story, and Alice) when can we expect to see the Disney vault open again this year? I know the Great Mouse Detective is upcoming and so is Beauty and the Beast this fall. Can we expect anything else from the vault in 2010? Hopefully on Blu-Ray.:thumbsup2

hsembrick
04-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought Dumbo was coming out sometime this year?

Raindown
04-06-2010, 11:51 PM
After the many releases in March (Princess and Frog, Toy Story, and Alice) when can we expect to see the Disney vault open again this year? I know the Great Mouse Detective is upcoming and so is Beauty and the Beast this fall. Can we expect anything else from the vault in 2010? Hopefully on Blu-Ray.:thumbsup2

Not sure if your just referring to future releases, but Snow White came out a while along. Not to mention in a beautiful collectors edition. I am hoping for something similar for Beauty and the Beast.

Brian_WDW74
04-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Disney originally announced that Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, along with Destino, the unfinished collaboration between Walt Disney and Salvador Dali, would be released on Blu-Ray on March 2, 2010. But it appears that the release date has been postponed until at least November.