PDA

View Full Version : Yipee!!! Just 199 more days to go. No wait...now it's 31 days!!!!!

Ms. WDW
03-24-2010, 01:41 PM
It's pretty sad when having 199 days left until you get to Walt Disney World makes you happy!! :rotfl2: But it's sure alot better than "no days left".

And....in just 19 days I can make my ADR's for the trip.

Do you think I'm looking forward to this trip?? :rotfl:

dizney4us
03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Where are you staying? What are you staying in? Need details for the full excitement factor! :rotfl:

Ms. WDW
03-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Where are you staying? What are you staying in? Need details for the full excitement factor! :rotfl:

Ah yes; people after my own heart!! :thumbsup2

I'm staying at the BWV's in a 1 bedroom. It's my yearly "solo" trip. DH sends me each October for the Food and Wine Festival and I can't forget MNSSHP too!!

So I'm very excited....

We usually go together in June also but this year we made a decision to do some renovations to the house and skip the June trip. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm getting a brand new kitchen I would have fought him tooth and nail!! :rotfl:

dizney4us
03-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Sweet! We will also be at BWV in a 1BD Boardwalk view for F&W! We are so excited! Hope you have a wonderful time!!:thumbsup2

sissy_42
03-24-2010, 06:43 PM
It's pretty sad when having 199 days left until you get to Walt Disney World makes you happy!! :rotfl2: But it's sure alot better than "no days left".

Do you think I'm looking forward to this trip?? :rotfl:

Not sad at all! I have 191 days before my trip to Kidani and it was a great feeling when I broke 200 days! And you remided me I have to make final decisions on my ADRs! :scared1:

arthur06
03-24-2010, 07:20 PM
LUCKY, I still have like 260ish!

corpcomp
03-24-2010, 09:38 PM
When we started the countdown clock after our last visit, it read 415 days Yikes!!! what a long time. Now we are down to 27 days and we also took a three day trip at Halloween just to see what it was like. Going to do the same for next Christmas to see the lights. Then next year going to go back to the once a year visits and go somewhere else like Bermuda (benn there five times) or Europe just to see what that is like, assuming the Euro crashes some more. Would love to see it drop below $1 so we can pick up a castle or two. :rotfl:

MaryPA
03-25-2010, 11:46 AM
We have about 50 days to go but I remember when it was 365! I sure does take a long time but before you know it - it will be here - and the count will start over again!

I hope it goes quick for you!

disfanforlife
03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, can't wait to join the under 200 days group in about a month!!!! I was counting down as soon as I got back from our last trip. I am looking forward to the 7 month mark to see if I am able to change our reservation to a different resort.

dcamdad
03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
LUCKY, I still have like 260ish!

Not too far infront of you, 247 to go and it's like time is standing still.:sad2:

Tandelothien
03-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey I'm right there with you, we have just hit the 199 days to go mark for our first ever DVC stay. We will be in a 1brm at VGC for Halloween :thumbsup2

Ms. WDW
03-26-2010, 07:20 AM
Not too far infront of you, 247 to go and it's like time is standing still.:sad2:

Before you know it, you'll be under 200 days also!! :thumbsup2

tinksfan
03-26-2010, 10:09 AM
We just hit the 190 days. I'm going to have a party with kids tonight. We're going to pick our ADR's. I can't wait. We'll be in a 1BR SV at Kidani. We have stayed at Jambo 2 times and I can't wait to see the new villa.:banana:

Ms. WDW
03-30-2010, 07:18 AM
We just hit the 190 days. I'm going to have a party with kids tonight. We're going to pick our ADR's. I can't wait. We'll be in a 1BR SV at Kidani. We have stayed at Jambo 2 times and I can't wait to see the new villa.:banana:

I love being in a 1 BR and like you, I can't wait to see what the new renovated rooms are like. October will not come fast enough for me! ;)

Crystal_27
03-30-2010, 07:58 AM

That's the part that I most look forward to! I'm so glad that Disney reimplemented the 180 day ADRs! I don't want to even think about how many days we have left before our vacation. In December. :rolleyes: Good luck with your ADRs!! :banana:

pennst8r
03-30-2010, 11:51 AM
We'll be there at the same time. I don't think I've officially dipped into the 100's yet, tho....I need to look at my ticker once I post! :rotfl: I just know I can call for my ADRs on the 19th!

BEANTOWNDR7
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I hear ya, 196 days, 6 hours and counting; can't wait until April 14th and I can start booking my ADR's.

What restaurants you looking at?

FindTheMickeys
03-30-2010, 04:56 PM
When I got back from my last trip and started the countdown to this year's big trip, it was like 392... Now that trip is down to 199 days and I am in heaven. However, I just couldn't wait so I've managed to squeeze in a small trip in a Studio in just 39 days:cool1: Soarin' here I come!!!:laughing:

Chellymouse
03-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Right there with you! I have 16 days until I can make my ADRs. This is the first time that DH and I have been able to go for F&W and MNSSHP and we can't wait! We are in a 1BR at SSR for 10 days with an option for 11. (depends on DH's boss!) What's even better, is that our former neighbors (and still friends) are now "neighbors" again, however, they are living at BLT for their week! Which incidently, happens to be during the same week we are there!

BBG-BLT
03-30-2010, 06:56 PM
I don't even want to count how many days I have - I'm still counting months!

Glad you're under 200!

Ms. WDW
03-31-2010, 06:51 AM
Speaking of making our ADR's very soon, I'd love to hear some of the restaurant choices being made.

I'm going to try Cape May for the first time. Right at this minute that's the only definate on my list! :rotfl:

pennst8r
03-31-2010, 07:27 AM
We ate dinner at Cape May last year--the clam bake buffet. It was wonderful! Even our picky older boys loved it. The youngest just kept going back with his bucket to fill it up with crab legs! Will definitely go back this year.

Le Cellier is really good. The kids really like going to Biergarten--I think mostly because DH has been chosen twice to be the Bergermeister -that and the pretzel rolls. :rotfl2: Teppan Edo and Hollywood and Vine are usually on our list, too. I think we'll add Chef Mickey's this year.

Supposed to be a pizza place added to Italy this year.

Ms. WDW
03-31-2010, 08:30 AM
We ate dinner at Cape May last year--the clam bake buffet. It was wonderful! Even our picky older boys loved it. The youngest just kept going back with his bucket to fill it up with crab legs! Will definitely go back this year.

Le Cellier is really good. The kids really like going to Biergarten--I think mostly because DH has been chosen twice to be the Bergermeister -that and the pretzel rolls. :rotfl2: Teppan Edo and Hollywood and Vine are usually on our list, too. I think we'll add Chef Mickey's this year.

Supposed to be a pizza place added to Italy this year.

Glad to hear the Clam Bake was a hit!! I've eaten at Le Cellier a few times so I don't think I'll go there this trip. I think I had better start thinking about some more restaurants!! But also with the Food and Wine Festival going on, one thing is for sure....we won't go hungry!!!:rotfl2:

Ms. WDW
04-08-2010, 05:51 AM
****Update****

184 more days until I'm in WDW!! :thumbsup2

dizney4us
04-08-2010, 06:50 AM
We're counting down with you!! We are at 188 days until our 1 BDR BW view for 7 nights during F&W :cool1::banana:

We are so excited and we are excited for you too!!!

Ms. WDW
04-08-2010, 07:24 AM
We're counting down with you!! We are at 188 days until our 1 BDR BW view for 7 nights during F&W :cool1::banana:

We are so excited and we are excited for you too!!!

Looks like we'll be there the same time! I have 6 nights in a 1 BR BWV also.

Seems like it was so long ago that I posted the OP with 199 days.

I can't wait and I know you can't too!! :dance3::dance3:

kdepot
04-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I'll join this thread 181 days to go ADRs tomorrow AM

Ms. WDW
04-08-2010, 11:25 AM
I'll join this thread 181 days to go ADRs tomorrow AM

I almost forgot!! I make my ADRs Monday!! Yeah!

BEANTOWNDR7
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Down to 187 and only 1 more week until I can book ADR's.

Ms. WDW
04-11-2010, 08:55 AM
I book my ADR's tomorrow!!! Finally...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

tinksfan
04-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Finished booking ours! 175 days to go!! Just waiting for MNSSHP. Kids and I can't wait. This will be our first and I hope it's going to be the day I think it is??

Ms. WDW
04-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Just finished booking my ADR's!! :cool1::cool1: Now I just have to keep an eye out for the MNSSHP schedule!!

Does anyone remember when it's posted??? :confused3

Tinks "SS"
04-14-2010, 09:47 AM
So glad that you made your ADR's. I'm right behind you for our Oct trip. I can in 2 more days. I still have the ticker for our July trip for our youngest son's bday. My oldest decided that he wanted to stay at BCV for his bday trip. We couldn't get that but did get BWV for this trip and we are very excited! It will be great for F & W as my oldest's favorite park is Epcot. I think a little strange for a 9 YO but oh well. Very cool!!

Ms. WDW
05-26-2010, 02:24 PM
134 more days to go now!!! Sure sounds better than 199!!! LOL...

BEANTOWNDR7
05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
139 days to go, it does sound better than 199

nolanboys
05-26-2010, 10:59 PM
So glad that you made your ADR's. I'm right behind you for our Oct trip. I can in 2 more days. I still have the ticker for our July trip for our youngest son's bday. My oldest decided that he wanted to stay at BCV for his bday trip. We couldn't get that but did get BWV for this trip and we are very excited! It will be great for F & W as my oldest's favorite park is Epcot. I think a little strange for a 9 YO but oh well. Very cool!!

My three older boys love Epcot the most as well. They love the countries. Great for DH and I since we'd live there if we could!:rotfl2:

Ms. WDW
05-27-2010, 05:15 AM
My three older boys love Epcot the most as well. They love the countries. Great for DH and I since we'd live there if we could!:rotfl2:

When my son was around that age he too loved Epcot. But then again that was back when they had all the Sega video games in Inovations. :thumbsup2 I love Epcot......I love Future World and I especially love the World Showcase.

I can't wait for October!! I probably shouldn't be "wishing" my life away, but I do love Walt Disney World!!!:love:

Ms. WDW
06-29-2010, 05:42 AM
102 days left now! Pretty soon I'll be in double digits!! :thumbsup2

Disney Spaz
06-29-2010, 11:36 AM
I am not far behind you with 123 days left. So far the only ressies we have are Le Celliar for a mommy and daddy only meal and Crystal Palace and sci-fi for the whole family. I really want to try the clambake too.

Ms. WDW
06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
I am not far behind you with 123 days left. So far the only ressies we have are Le Celliar for a mommy and daddy only meal and Crystal Palace and sci-fi for the whole family. I really want to try the clambake too.

I didn't make many ressies since the Food and Wine Festival is on. I have the Clam Bake one evening, CP for a breakfast (nice and early; before the park opens) and Rose and Crown for lunch the day I arrive. That's it for now.

When I go solo I tend to "wing" it. I can't wait!!! :goodvibes

wildernessDad
06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Say, don't wait until the 180 day point. Start making your online dining reservations at the 190 point! There is what some people call a glitch in the system. There are threads out about it.

mimmiepnp
06-30-2010, 07:52 PM
We just got back 19 days ago from our glorious 2 week BCV/DCL/BLT (still going thru withdrawal) and just booked our next vacation.................

322 days and counting :scared1:

I would take 199 days at this point:upsidedow

Ms. WDW
07-01-2010, 06:42 AM
We just got back 19 days ago from our glorious 2 week BCV/DCL/BLT (still going thru withdrawal) and just booked our next vacation.................

322 days and counting :scared1:

I would take 199 days at this point:upsidedow

Yes I guess you would! ;) I've been in your shoes many times; just get home from a fantastic trip and making plans for the next!! :thumbsup2

Ms. WDW
07-03-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm in double digits now!!! Only 98 more days until I'm in the Happiest Place On Earth!!

ACDSNY
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Have fun in October!

I can't wait until we're down to double digits for our Panama cruise!

arthur06
07-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I still have 152 left! I would love for 98!

BEANTOWNDR7
07-05-2010, 08:33 AM
It's official, we are in double digits. Just 99 days to go and with the 4th over, the summer is pretty much over.

Ms. WDW
07-05-2010, 05:35 PM
It's official, we are in double digits. Just 99 days to go and with the 4th over, the summer is pretty much over.

Sounds like you and I will be there the same time. I think today now makes 97 or 98 days to go. Oh I don't think the suummer is pretty much over; it's just begun!! Lord; don't tell that to my son who has to go back to school in early September! :rotfl2:

adminjedi
07-05-2010, 05:38 PM
We are just 1 day home from our last trip and already looking forward to the next!

BEANTOWNDR7
07-05-2010, 05:43 PM
You are right Mrs. WDW but I always feel after the 4th comes and goes, the summer seems to just fly by and end so quickly. I won't tell my kids that either, Sept. will be here before we know it. Still, We can't wait. Been along time since we got to go home

Ms. WDW
09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
When I first posted this I had 199 days to wait for my trip to WDW. Now, with only 31 more days, the time is almost here and I'm going NUTS waiting!!! It's been a very stressful past couple of months and I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. :banana::banana::banana:

LSchrow
09-09-2010, 03:16 PM
17 more sleeps for us :cloud9:

Ms. WDW
09-10-2010, 06:47 AM
17 more sleeps for us :cloud9:

You really close! I like that "sleeps" comment. So then I have 31 more sleeps until I'm in My Happy Place!! ;)

toniosmom
09-10-2010, 10:24 AM
It's amazing how quickly the time passes. I hate to wish time away, but I always look forward to when my countdown gets down to double-digits because the time seems to pick up speed!

Enjoy your trip -- we'll be there in 84 days -- seems like just yesterday it was over 200!

dgaston
09-10-2010, 10:40 AM
I have 42 days left. And I am lucky, I was in WDW in May, and have another trip planned for Christmas. But I am hating the wait! October is too far away...

ryanshana
09-10-2010, 10:45 AM
10 sleeps for us. I'm going CRAZY!!!!!!!! lol

LSchrow
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
You really close! I like that "sleeps" comment. So then I have 31 more sleeps until I'm in My Happy Place!! ;)

"Days" always seems so looooong....and since I go to sleep (literally)
every night dreaming of seeing paLm trees, the BW arch, touching the posts as I whisper "I'm back" with tears of joy in my eyes, smelling all the wonderful scents,
soaking up the lobby atmosphere as we check in....... knowing that we have 11 days of no alarm clocks, no stress, nothing but pure happiness and relaxation (and grey goose slushies every night)
Geez, I NEED This vacation!!:)
Looks like you're getting close too yOu're down to about a SIXTH of where you started, and without any "months" left to count :banana:

Ms. WDW
09-10-2010, 01:15 PM
"Days" always seems so looooong....and since I go to sleep (literally)
every night dreaming of seeing paLm trees, the BW arch, touching the posts as I whisper "I'm back" with tears of joy in my eyes, smelling all the wonderful scents,
soaking up the lobby atmosphere as we check in....... knowing that we have 11 days of no alarm clocks, no stress, nothing but pure happiness and relaxation (and grey goose slushies every night)
Geez, I NEED This vacation!!:)
Looks like you're getting close too yOu're down to about a SIXTH of where you started, and without any "months" left to count :banana:

LOL...I thought I was the only one who would "whisper" I'm back! I can't wait. I hate wishing my life away but this is my pleasure. As my husband tells people; "want to make Linda smile...start talking about Disney". I'm sitting here right now with Disney tunes on, and wishing I was walking down Main Street right now!!! Oh well....30 more "sleeps" and I will be! :thumbsup2