PDA

View Full Version : Mousejunkies!!!

Fantasmic23
03-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I just cannot say enough about this awesome book!! I bought it late yesterday and I haven't been able to put it down!!

mefordis
03-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I love it, too! My only criticism is that it wasn't LONG enough! I hope the author writes more books on WDW.

GoofySon'sMom
03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
I love it, too! My only criticism is that it wasn't LONG enough! I hope the author writes more books on WDW.

I completely agree! I kept 'seeing myself' in the book and laughing out loud!

iheartjacksparrow
03-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Ahhh, I loved it too! What a great book, so hard to put down...finished it in like a day! Maybe he'll make another one!

disneyaholicUK
03-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Fantastic book, couldn't put it down once I'd started. Drove my boyfriend mad as I kept reading whole pages at a time out loud and saying 'that's what we do/say' :)

karen l
03-30-2010, 07:12 PM
I hope he writes another one too. Mousejunkies was great!

Micca
03-31-2010, 09:04 PM
I too loved this book. :thumbsup2 Their website is dead, they might as well come over here to chat.:earsboy:

dizneedoll
04-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Wow. Really?? I didn't like it at all. I thought the whole thing came off very self indulgent and arrogant. It read more like an amateur trip report off a message board then a guide book should and they are promoting it as a guide book even though there was incorrect info given and stuff omitted like hotel info. There was also some bad grammar and spelling which is death to a book IMHO. Luckily, I checked this book out from the library so didn't waste any money on it. Everybody and his brother who's been to WDW more then once thinks they're qualified to write a book about it and I've read several of late which are just plain horrible.