PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passes and TIW Card

connorlevismom
03-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Can you purchase these ahead of time? We are going in May and I would like to purchase them now so that I don't have to worry about it when I get down there.

Kristine

DVCconvert
03-16-2010, 10:02 AM
sure can!

erionm
03-16-2010, 10:21 AM
You can't pre-purchase the TiW card unless you have an active AP.

If you pre-purchase the AP, you will still have to go to a guest relations location to exchange for your actual AP. You will not be saving any time if you do pre-purchase.

Tara
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
You can't pre-purchase the TiW card unless you have an active AP.

If you pre-purchase the AP, you will still have to go to a guest relations location to exchange for your actual AP. You will not be saving any time if you do pre-purchase.

^^ This.

And if you pre-purchase the TIW card, your use year will start when you purchase, not when you make your trip.

connorlevismom
03-16-2010, 11:57 AM
^^ This.

And if you pre-purchase the TIW card, your use year will start when you purchase, not when you make your trip.

Oh that is good to know! I will wait then.

Thanks!

Kristine

mecllap
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
If you pre-purchase your AP, you get a voucher with numbers on it that allow you to get into the AP section of the WDW website (there's a "button" toward the top right of the site on one of the bars). It can be a little odd figuring out how to put in the number, but it does give you access to a little addt'l info. The date for the AP use doesn't start until you get the actual AP at Guest Relations (if you have some non-Park time to kill at the beginning of your trip, you can get the AP and TIW at GR at DTD (near, or at?, World of Disney).