PDA

View Full Version : Another Dumb Question

nunzia
03-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Where you can find what the cash rate would be for the DVC room you are getting? I'm keeping track of what I would be spending in cash to determine my break even point. I'm trying to find info on VGC rooms, but the Disneyland site only offers hotel rooms when I search there.

jstarcze
03-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Usually, I just go to the WDW site or in your case the DL site and plan a hotel-only reservation for the resort and the days I'm there to find what I'd be paying.

DebbieB
03-13-2010, 05:55 PM
I have not seen VGC as an option on the DL website. Haven't seen a cash rate chart either.

Disney Princess
03-13-2010, 07:44 PM
We haven't found VGC on the website either. We also keep track of our "would-be" cash outlays. We use the hotels' prices though. You may have to call if you need the villa prices. Good luck!

Dean
03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
I generally use the info on mousesavers.com but I don't think they have VCG up. It seems to have gotten more difficult to find the info on the Disney website the last couple of years.

nunzia
03-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Thanks..that's what I've found too..it's that step child thing again :).. Maybe someone on the Disneyland board has booked a 1BR for cash.