PDA

View Full Version : discounts for DECEMBER

wendylovesdisney
03-09-2010, 11:16 AM
I know it has prob. been discussed and rehashed, but can anyone currently tell me what offers are out right now for December (NOT Christmas time).
Thanks a bunch!

Jareds_mommy
03-09-2010, 11:48 AM
i think its too soon for christmas specials yet I think most go to the end of June,
we went in 2008 we got back on the 20th of Dec and our discount was 40% a deluxe room

clanmcculloch
03-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Right now, the only deals in December are available through PIN codes and for those people who booked Bounceback deals when they were at WDW last year. There are no public codes. I'm not a AAA member so I don't know if they have any discount for December or not but that would be your only other possibility at the moment. Even AP discounts aren't available yet (heck, AP discounts aren't even available for summer yet).

mickeynut1
03-09-2010, 12:12 PM
As the pp mentioned, I think the only deals out for the end of the year are either email pin codes or bounceback offers. I booked the bounceback at the end of January that ran through 12/24 and then used a pin code (that goes through 12/16) to add a few days....but I don't think any public deals for December would come out until later in the summer/fall :confused3.

mmouse50
03-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Just called today to see if there were any AAA deals for my package (on the room part) for the first of December and was told that they don't have any deals out yet. Was told to wait until after the current ones have expired.

tallen429
03-29-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm interested in this too...
Can any AP holders remember what recent years discounts have been?
We're going in June and I'm thinking of upgrading to APs for myself and one DS, because I want to do a special "Just Mommy and Me" trip in early December. As it stands, we'd save money on tickets doing that, but if the deals at that time are "packages" or free dining extension like last year, we might be out of luck if we get APs.
Sooooo much to consider. It makes my brain hurt...LOL!

Gary M
03-29-2010, 05:16 PM
I called CRO a couple of days ago and got a AAA room only discount at the WL for Dec. 12-17. This was for a woods view room. Now I'm waiting for an AP or general public code that may be better.

kittycat9
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Just called today to see if there were any AAA deals for my package (on the room part) for the first of December and was told that they don't have any deals out yet. Was told to wait until after the current ones have expired.

While they don't have package deals, they do have deals on room rates. I saved over $500 off of rack rates for the room portion of our package vacation on our 11/28-12/6 trip coming up. That's better than nothing, and if disney comes out with something better I can always swap the offer.