PDA

View Full Version : Pin code question...

agriffith
03-09-2010, 11:42 AM
I was just on the disney site pricing a package in the special offers section.. I clicked on start over, and was taken to a page saying "Welcome to your DisneyWorld Pinned Offer". I have never seen this before. It gives a spot to enter your 15 digit pin code, last name, and zip code. It says that if the pin number isn't already filled in, you can find it in the e-mail. SOOOO... my questions are:

1. Where did this page come from? I've never seen it, nor did I know there was such a page.

2. I did not receive an e-mail, and the pin isn't there. Does this mean I've missed the e-mail and really have a pin?

3. Has anyone used or seen this before?

TIA for any and all insight. I'm afraid to get too excited...:confused:

KATIESMOMMY
03-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I just got the same thing, I have no pin though

ancestry
03-09-2010, 11:52 AM
There have been quite a few posts about this here on the boards over the past few days. Others have called to ask about their pin and were told there wasn't any pin in their name. Still yet others did have a pin.

It seems to be something that pops up but it doesn't necessarily mean that you do have a pin. I would recommend to try calling to find out if you have one or not and tell them what happened to you. You might get some pixie dust!

PuNkEe1299
03-09-2010, 02:19 PM
I just got the same message. Got really excited and called. Was on hold for 20 minutes praying she would come back with some good news....unfortunatley, nothing. UGH! I need that QS PIN!!!