PDA

View Full Version : Booking...pin codes...?

clarkfamily
03-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Does booking put you out of the running for a pin code...or might a pin code appear on my account even though I've gone ahead and booked?

Jareds_mommy
03-09-2010, 01:02 PM
we booked 6 weeks ago with the % off thats on disneys website,
the we got a free quick dining pin (that we used) and then other day we got 2 more pins for % off
So no

clarkfamily
03-09-2010, 01:07 PM
we booked 6 weeks ago with the % off thats on disneys website,
the we got a free quick dining pin (that we used) and then other day we got 2 more pins for % off
So no

Well.... :goodvibes ...that sure answers my questions! Congratulations on your pin code luck!

Did you receive these via email?

mickeynut1
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
I would have to say no because I have read reports of people getting pin codes (and not just one) when they already had at least 1, if not 2 or 3, trips booked at a time.

Jareds_mommy
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Yes they were all emailed,
I signed up and ordered a DVD and planned and saved a trip
I did the same for our neighbour and she got one with in about 2 weeks of doing that we both got the % off the same day

clanmcculloch
03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Last year I initially booked my vacation using a PIN code for adults at kid prices. I then received the free dining PIN code and updated my reservation to save more money. They ended up getting a bit more money out of me by sending the second PIN because I extended my trip by 2 nights though it only cost me under $200 to do so if I remember correctly (that's at Christmas at a moderate resort and included food so pretty good IMO).