PDA

View Full Version : Code Watch...worth it?

beansmom
03-09-2010, 06:25 AM
we currently have CBR at 35% off using our bounceback. Isn't that about the best we're going to do? (Unless we get an AP maybe??) If so, I can stop sweating. :P

FLmomof2
03-09-2010, 06:34 AM
We had CBR with 35% and we added QSDP. Now the Disney Visa Rewards code came out and we switched to that and saved $167. :)

Forever Fairy
03-16-2010, 08:54 PM
we currently have CBR at 35% off using our bounceback. Isn't that about the best we're going to do? (Unless we get an AP maybe??) If so, I can stop sweating. :P

The last time we were there for Christmas we priced out the bounce back vs annual pass and they were identical in price for a trip we now have scheduled for May.

So I'd recommend the stop sweating option. :lovestruc

aubriee
03-17-2010, 12:06 AM
The last time we were there for Christmas we priced out the bounce back vs annual pass and they were identical in price for a trip we now have scheduled for May.

So I'd recommend the stop sweating option. :lovestruc

When I was there this past Dec I booked a bounceback for CSR in May and got 35% off, but I had to buy a one day park ticket to do so. Shortly after we got back the AP discounts came out and I was able to switch. I am now getting 40% off the room and do not have to buy another one day ticket I don't need. I have since switched to a split stay and am now getting 40% off CSR for four nights and 45% off AKL for four nights, so my AP discount beat the bounceback.