PDA

View Full Version : Visa FD summer discount normal??

momsavealot
03-09-2010, 05:38 AM
I was waiting for the fall discount to be released by Visa and now this??? Is this normal? Does this throw a wrench into things? I can't imagine Visa will now offer a fall discount only 2.5 weeks later. Anyone know if this happened last year?popcorn::

Letsbgoofy
03-09-2010, 05:54 AM
This isn't the FD deal (adults pay for everything, kids are free for everything) and it ends the day before I expect the FD offer to come out. I assume summer bookings are down and they are trying to get families to travel by offering the package free to kids.

pigletto
03-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Now that I have seen the date this offer ends (Aug 14) I am not worried about free dining beign affected.

leahjade
03-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I was afraid that this was taking the place of free dining as well. With a family of 6, we can't afford to go without free dining!

beautifultomorrow
03-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I dont think this deal has been done before (except maybe as a PIN). I see it as nothing but a GOOD thing that they are throwing out more deals especially during a busy time of year like summer. Don't worry about free dining, I am quite confident we will see it soon! :)