PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code Offer Web Page

disneywithfive
03-08-2010, 09:00 PM
https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/_framework/components/processEngine?startOver=true&process=false&pageRender=true

Hope I can get the link to work - someone posted the other day about this page and I just got it too. Interesting

spankysmom
03-08-2010, 10:15 PM
What is this exactly? The link takes me to a reservation page?

disneywithfive
03-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Last night when I was getting prices for various hotels and times of the year, disneyworld.com took me to a page where you could put in your pin code and the name the pin code came in on this page. I didn't have a pin code to try it out so I don't know what happens after that.

This morning though, it doesn't go to the same page. Bummer. It was interesting to see that there is the possibility that you could enter your pin code and name and see the various discounts. But, doesn't look like it's working yet.

Sorry

dizneechic
03-09-2010, 07:11 AM
It also took me to the reservations page but interestingly enough it didn't have me logged in or my info saved in when I went to log in as if I have been there before. So I went ahead and logged in and then saved a new offer. Let's see if it somehow generates me a pin in the next few days (I've been 26x and never ONCE gotten a pin!).

X and G's mom
03-10-2010, 10:01 AM
That same thing happened to me yesterday! I didn't have a pin to enter either. I tried to get back to that page and nothing.....

DreamnDisney
03-10-2010, 10:07 AM
I got that page yesterday also. I entered the pin # that I just got and then it asks you to verify your address. After I verified I got an error message, I tried a few times.