PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Visa Offer.

CRdisMom
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
A Walt Disney World® Resort offer for some of our best friends.
Kids 3-9 stay, play and dine FREE at Walt Disney World® Resort when you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way Package with Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan!

Disney Rewards® Visa® Credit and Debit Cardmembers, don’t miss out on this exclusive Walt Disney World® Resort deal. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way Vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for stays most nights March 14, 2010 - August 14, 2010, a child 3 - 9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!

Interesting that is isn't going thru September

beautifultomorrow
03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
I was just about to post this. It's not really free dining though -- only free dining (and park tickets) for kids. You have to pay for the adults in the room. Interesting deal though, I don't think we've seen anything like this before.

CRdisMom
03-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one waiting for something. It isn't for my dates but I wanted to get the word out.

beautifultomorrow
03-08-2010, 02:42 PM
I think we will still see regular free dining (or at least free quick service dining) for everyone in the room for late AUg. and Sept. That deal is usually released around the very last days of this month. Fingers crossed! :)

clanmcculloch
03-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Last year this was one of the Alice PINs that was sent out. My youngest becomes a Disney adult in July so the adults play at kid prices was a better deal for us (that's the one we got last year though we switched to free dining when it came out).

I guess they're having trouble filling the resorts before August 14 so I plan to keep my eyes open to see if they come up with anything else. I'm watching for free dining to be announced but I'd gladly change my days to something earlier if it's a good deal. I'd love to go late July for a birthday trip for my youngest.

disneyfan55
03-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Last year this was one of the Alice PINs that was sent out. My youngest becomes a Disney adult in July so the adults play at kid prices was a better deal for us (that's the one we got last year though we switched to free dining when it came out).

I guess they're having trouble filling the resorts before August 14 so I plan to keep my eyes open to see if they come up with anything else. I'm watching for free dining to be announced but I'd gladly change my days to something earlier if it's a good deal. I'd love to go late July for a birthday trip for my youngest.

Yes, we got this one in the fall (for stays through some date in 2010) also it was either or for adults play/eat for the price of kids. you could pick (with the PIN I had received)

FLmomof2
03-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Is the offer for only 1 child or is it 1 child per adult?

jennyf2
03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I was just going to post this.....I just got off the phone with Disney to get a quote. I currently have a room only book with my airline discount. I'm HOPING for FD for my dates--highly unlikely but you never know.

I was quoted $1712.54 for me, DS (16), DS (9)--he would actually be free with the Visa deal

August 4-11th
ASSports
5 days of tickets
QS Dining

Jill Schwartz
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't have anyone 3-9 years old...but I was just thrilled that I actually got an email offer from my Disney Visa! (Still keeping my fingers crossed for "regular Free Dining after Aug 14!)
I will check the email, but I don't recall that it specificed the number of kids per adult..

CarolB
03-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I don't have anyone 3-9 years old...but I was just thrilled that I actually got an email offer from my Disney Visa!

Me too!

marciemouse
03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
We just got this, too. Not planning to use this one (wrong dates) but glad to see some new discounts circulating.

Jill Schwartz
03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Here are the "details" from the email I got. Seems to me it could be for up to two kids staying in the same room as two adults...."double occupancy" and "max 4 persons per room"...

A Walt Disney World® Resort offer for some of our best friends.
Kids 3-9 stay, play and dine FREE at Walt Disney World® Resort when you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way Package with Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan!

Disney Rewards® Visa® Credit and Debit Cardmembers, don’t miss out on this exclusive Walt Disney World® Resort deal. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way Vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for stays most nights March 14, 2010 - August 14, 2010, a child 3 - 9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!

Make your family’s stay more magical with these Resort extras:

Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan - Lets you choose Quick-Service meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World® Resort restaurants.
Disney's Magical Express Service - Enjoy complimentary motor-coach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport.
Extra Magic Hours Benefit - Each day, one of the Parks is open for extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required.)
Guest Transportation - Complimentary transportation takes your family from your Disney Resort Hotel to all four Disney Theme Parks and more - throughout the day!

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Maximum of four Guests per room.
See important details below.1

also enjoy special Theme Park perks every day at Walt Disney World® Resort.2
Credit Cardmembers: Click Here
Debit Cardmembers: Click Here

Contact Disney Rewards | Disney Rewards Site Map | Disney Rewards Site Help | Not a Cardmember? | Register Now
1. Important Details: No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable. Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu where available. Advance reservations required. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card or Disney RewardsSM Debit Card.

2. Offers subject to change without notice. Use a valid Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card, Disney Rewards Debit Card and/or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card for special offers or entry into the Character Meet ‘N’ Greet Photo Opportunity. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Minimum purchase and/or separate Theme Park admission may be required. Offer elements, including but not limited to participating locations, are subject to availability, and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice.

Offer made by Disney. Chase Bank USA, N.A. and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and their affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

SM, © Disney

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney.com Guest Services/Help | Site Map
Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights | Terms of Use | Internet Safety
© Disney. All rights reserved.

jenb1023
03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Just got the e-mail too! Even if I can't use it I :love: Disney mail!

disneyfan55
03-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Just wondering is this a PIN offer or a general offer to Disney Visa holders.

jenb1023
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Just wondering is this a PIN offer or a general offer to Disney Visa holders.

Looks like all Disney Visa holders to me - there is a code listed but they do not call it a pin.

marcielm
03-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm on hold right now with a CM who is trying to 'fix' my ressie for THIS SUNDAY. I asked about the new code... she pulled it up, said I would save just over $200 even after the $50 change fee.

Then after she does it, she realizes that she didn't mirror my ressie... and quoted me with the QSDP rather than the DDP upgrade. Whoops. :rotfl: My fault too for not double checking that as well.

Anyway, it would've been $20 cheaper than the rate I have... but that $50 change fee killed it. Oh well. I'm leaving on Friday, all is good! :banana:

ms.ojo
03-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Not much of a deal if you have a tween. :rolleyes1

9N, ASM 2adults, ds10 and dd7 w/ 6day base and QS meal plan =$3321 + $300 gift card

booked /w the Visa Promo it's $3018 Assuming I'll easily spend at least $300 of my own money that brings me up to $3318 vs. $3321 w/ the $300.

Basically the same deal if you only have 1 under 10 and 1 over. But I could see this being great for families w/ multiple little ones!!!

I was hoping for the buy4 get 3 free promo!!!:surfweb:

Still, it was nice to get my email from Visa.

2littleprincesses
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
I didn't get this email, but it is listed on their website for the disney rewards. I am contimplating this deal. I would go solo with my 2 dds. Eek, would that be doable?

I put in just my info on the website and it would be around $800. Would that be correct? Also, do you think you could check in on Aug 14? The hotel rates go down then.

Off to price flights.

DisneyBoundinDec
03-08-2010, 05:15 PM
do you know if the Adults have to be on the dining plan????

DisneyBoundinDec
03-08-2010, 05:20 PM
another question.. do you know if you HAVE to use the tickets during that trip? we are taking a short 3 night trip in June.. but a longer 8 night trip in Nov. Can I get this.. take the tickets off the KTTW card and use the tickets in Nov?

bweagle
03-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Couple of questions for this promotion...can the length of stay be extended beyond the listed time (5 days). If we were staying 10 days, could they stay, play & dine free for the whole stay? Can the free quick service be upgraded to the reg ddp for a fee?

We're currently booked with the 25% off value resort and I'm trying to figure which plan would be cheaper

jennyf2
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I didn't get this email, but it is listed on their website for the disney rewards. I am contimplating this deal. I would go solo with my 2 dds. Eek, would that be doable?

I put in just my info on the website and it would be around $800. Would that be correct? Also, do you think you could check in on Aug 14? The hotel rates go down then.

Off to price flights.

Did you just get the quote from the Disney website or is there another site for this promo? I couldn't find where you would enter the code so I ended up calling...

2littleprincesses
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Did you just get the quote from the Disney website or is there another site for this promo? I couldn't find where you would enter the code so I ended up calling...

I just put my info in and left off the kids. So I didn't call. I should call and get a quote.

DreaGirl
03-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know if you have to buy 5 day park tickets? We have a GAD ticket for one day already.

lauritagoddess
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Stupid question here, but you have to have 2 adults right? It's just me and my son, so I'm guessing I can't use this offer.

2littleprincesses
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Stupid question here, but you have to have 2 adults right? It's just me and my son, so I'm guessing I can't use this offer.

No, I just did a quote for me and my two girls. It was $800 for 4 nights and 5 day tickets in ASmu with the quick service dining starting on Aug 14.

Well, I actually booked it and now I can think about it some more.

bweagle
03-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Just answered my own questions about by giving Disney a call. :goodvibes

I just saved $300.00 vs. the 25% off room only rate and was able to upgrade from the QSDP to regular DDP with no problems! We are now going on a 10 night trip at Pop Century for under $3000.00! :cool1:

jennyf2
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Nope, you don't have to have 2 adults. It's just my boys & I & it worked :)

lauritagoddess
03-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I called and I didn't need 2 adults! We're booked now for June. :cool1:

mh1973
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
I have a Disney Visa and have not yet received this email. Too bad my kids are now 10 & 12. Wouldn't work for us anyway!

DreaGirl
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
I didn't get the e-mail either. I found the code on the Disney Visa website.

kehlyrsmom
03-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I just saw it on the website as well, when I was checking my statement. I also did not get the email. We have the B/B offer booked for September for our family trip, but since my oldest turned 10 last Dec this would not be a very good deal for us anyway.

My husband and I have a trip for just the two of us in May and I keep hoping that we will get a free QSD offer or a buy 4 get three or something. I currently have the room only rate offer booked at POFQ, but if I got a free QSD offer I would drop down to POP and save some $$$.

Andrea73
03-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Not my dates, but glad they are doing something!! There is hope! Cost wise, tickets for 2 kids would be a huge help.

momsavealot
03-09-2010, 05:14 AM
I didn't get the Visa email either. We're already booked for 8/17 - 8/27 and I'm concerned with the release of this summer discount. I thought Visa normally released the fall discount the end of this month. Does this summer discount replace that? throw a wrench into things? seems kind of silly to release this discount and then another one only 2.5 weeks later. Getting worried about fall free dining.................

FLmomof2
03-09-2010, 05:30 AM
I had originally booked with a 35% of moderates pin, and switched to the Disney Visa offer and saved $167. Its me, my husband, and 2 girls. We didn't have to rebook either they just changed our existing reservation!

03-09-2010, 05:58 AM
Good morning, does anyone know if this can be used for 3 kids , and one adult on the reservation? Also, is it possible to change to regular dining and pay the difference?
I plan to call later today, no time right now, but thought I'd check here to ask if anyone knows.

Thank you!

bnts1993
03-09-2010, 06:41 AM
I would jump all over this except I have kids ages 2, 11, 15 so it is no good for me but if you have little ones then I think it is a great offer!

cathyny
03-09-2010, 07:01 AM
We are going in May & were getting the $500 GC with no meal plan We have a 3 yr & 7 yr old..does anyone know yet if this offer is better or since the 2 adults have to pay for the meal plan I am thinking it may be a wash? I am driving my husband crazy with all these "deals". I am also still waiting for the potential free meal plan pin which would be the best deal of all!

DreaGirl
03-09-2010, 07:06 AM
We had a room only w/the discount. We are only staying 4 nights, so the gift card didn't apply to our trip.

What I did was "estimate" our food costs based on what I thought we were going to eat. After doing that, the new deal worked out to be a small savings for us. The kids are 4 (DD) and 3 (Nephew).

I guess the question you need to ask is "Are you going to eat more than $500 in food?"

jngwright
03-09-2010, 08:09 AM
No, I just did a quote for me and my two girls. It was $800 for 4 nights and 5 day tickets in ASmu with the quick service dining starting on Aug 14.

Well, I actually booked it and now I can think about it some more.

I did a trip with just my boys last year and it was the best time!!!! Have so much fun :o):wizard:

mb_uh
03-09-2010, 08:28 AM
I think if this deal is good or not depends on where you are staying.

Basically if you have 2 kids the qsdp is $9.99 x 2 per day or $19.98 about $20 dollars then tickets for kids for 5-7 days are abou $200 each give or take a few days so for a 7 night stay two tickets is $400 plus dining at 7 days would be $140 or a total of $540- great deal if you are planing on staying at a value resort with 2 kids and plan to get a dining plan since you will be required to get one. If you are staying at moderate unless you wanted the dining plan the GC would be at least as good and for a deluxe the GC is better.

If this is opened up to the general public I am not sure if I would switch my deluxe room to a value- something to think about.

SWAMPBO
03-09-2010, 08:38 AM
We are going easter, got the 35% room discount on Sunday and Added QS dining to our plan...paid an additional $230...found out about this discount last night...called this morning and basically go the the $230 back...so I guess the discount for us with a 7 and 4 year old equates to free QS for the family...because we are now paying the rack rate for a family of 4 with 2 kids, and 7 days worth of tickets...

I am PUMPED!!!!! Leaving in 24 days

beth_cam
03-09-2010, 09:00 AM
We are going in May & were getting the $500 GC with no meal plan We have a 3 yr & 7 yr old..does anyone know yet if this offer is better or since the 2 adults have to pay for the meal plan I am thinking it may be a wash? I am driving my husband crazy with all these "deals". I am also still waiting for the potential free meal plan pin which would be the best deal of all!

You would be getting their 2 tickets for free which is somewhere around $450
You would get their dining for free which is about $20/night/kid
You would pay for your and husband's dining which is somewhere around $30/night/adult (i'm not sure about the qsdp, those are the lower rates; they go up for seasons)

Room rates should stay the same

So if you are talking about a 5 night vacation, and if both kids are free -
+$500 gift card lost
-$450 tickets saved
-$100 free dining
+$350 Adults QSP
= add $300, everyone has QSP.

But remember you are comparing to not purchasing dining at all. So you will have to look at things and see what works better for you. I used 5 nights because that is the minimum nigts for the Gift Card. You would also have to take into account the number of nights you will have to be there.

beth_cam
03-09-2010, 09:03 AM
do you know if the Adults have to be on the dining plan????

All people in the room must be on the same plan.

mjamm
03-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Here is another question...Am I correct in assuming if I have a 4yr. old, a 7yr old and a 9 yr old, I will have to pay for the 9 yr old since only two are free based on two paid adults?

beth_cam
03-09-2010, 09:14 AM
another question.. do you know if you HAVE to use the tickets during that trip? we are taking a short 3 night trip in June.. but a longer 8 night trip in Nov. Can I get this.. take the tickets off the KTTW card and use the tickets in Nov?

This deal is for a package. A package means the inclusion of tickets. So yes you would be paying for your tickets. You would be able to use the tickets for your later vacation, as long as you either don't use them at all this trip, or upgrade to the no expiration option.

ETA: I forgot, the free kid requires a 4 night minimum. So you couldn't use it on the june trip anyway.

cathyny
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
I just called. We are going May6-11 & staying at a Moderate. We were not going to get the Dining Plan & get the $500 GC to pay for food. It would be me & DH & 2 DS (7 &3). If we go with this offer we can get the QS dining plan & upgrade to the TS dining plan we would pay $10 less but not get the GC so I think we are going to go for it. We are not "saving" $ but taken away the stress of worrying about paying for food & I convinced my DH that we would pay more than $500 for food over 5 days as we are going to do at least one character meal & 1 or 2 other sit-down meals.

mjamm
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Nevermind me...I found my own answer to my question! Thanks for all the info on this board!

cathyny
03-09-2010, 09:29 AM
You would be getting their 2 tickets for free which is somewhere around $450
You would get their dining for free which is about $20/night/kid
You would pay for your and husband's dining which is somewhere around $30/night/adult (i'm not sure about the qsdp, those are the lower rates; they go up for seasons)

Room rates should stay the same

So if you are talking about a 5 night vacation, and if both kids are free -
+$500 gift card lost
-$450 tickets saved
-$100 free dining
+$350 Adults QSP
= add $300, everyone has QSP.

But remember you are comparing to not purchasing dining at all. So you will have to look at things and see what works better for you. I used 5 nights because that is the minimum nigts for the Gift Card. You would also have to take into account the number of nights you will have to be there.

Thanks.....I think now the new offer works better.. not really saving any $ but saving frustration of food costs while in Disney:) Also really think we would spend more than $500 on food so maybe we would be saving some $.

jnadelman
03-09-2010, 09:30 AM
we got this too, and it is a great deal, but a bit annoying to me. Those dates already had the 30%, 35% and 45% discounts. Now they have this.
We are booked for Nov and no deals yet. The prices on the flights were twice what we were expecting and might have to cancel. But if I knew we could get a deal like this then we wouldn't have to.
But if we wait for a deal like this, the flights could get even more expensive.

mantysk8coach
03-09-2010, 10:05 AM
we got this too, and it is a great deal, but a bit annoying to me. Those dates already had the 30%, 35% and 45% discounts. Now they have this.
We are booked for Nov and no deals yet. The prices on the flights were twice what we were expecting and might have to cancel. But if I knew we could get a deal like this then we wouldn't have to.
But if we wait for a deal like this, the flights could get even more expensive.

I hear ya. We have a trip planned, but not yet booked for end of September. I am about to lose my mind waiting for fall discounts/promotions to come out! I am not sure we'd be able to go without free dining, or some other type of discount. I just want to get this booked already, get airfare taken care of, and get everything set.

Hopefully soon!!!

Kion10
03-09-2010, 10:15 AM
We currently have 30% off 11 nights at Pop. Our total is $945
Tickets through the Mouse Savers link with 2 adults and 2 kids and park hopper is $1120.

The visa package for 10 nights with park hopper was $2801. Plus an extra $100 or so for the 11th night, so not that great of a deal in my opinion. :(

Kristin

Stacy_C
03-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Tickets through the Mouse Savers link with 2 adults and 2 kids and park hopper is $1120.

The visa package for 10 nights with park hopper was $2801. Plus an extra $100 or so for the 11th night, so not that great of a deal in my opinion. :(

Kristin

Are you sure you chose the right dining plan type and ticket type when getting your price? When I went to Disney's website to price it, it came out to $2801 with 11 nights in a preferred room at Pop + the TS Dining Plan + Water Parks option tickets. When I changed the dining plan to QS, took off the preferred room and the water parks option, the price came down to $2490.78

beautifultomorrow
03-09-2010, 11:08 AM

Kristin

The visa deal includes quick service dining for everyone in the room (adults pay, kids are free). I'm assuming you aren't including it in your current deal since you seem to have a room-only reservation and separate park tickets? Makes sense if you don't want the dining anyway but that does explain the gap in price. The good thing is there are a lot of deals out there so its easy for people to find one that fits their vacation plan the best. :)

mkacar24
03-09-2010, 05:21 PM
We had the general public % off code with Deluxe dining at a preferred room in CBR. I called and was told I would only save $20. Oh well I was excited for a minute.

stitch34
03-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Good morning, does anyone know if this can be used for 3 kids , and one adult on the reservation? Also, is it possible to change to regular dining and pay the difference?
I plan to call later today, no time right now, but thought I'd check here to ask if anyone knows.

Thank you!

Did that last year - worked out awesome, three kids, one adult. that's when it was offered via pin code! We also upgraded to deluxe dining.

stitch34
03-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Can this be booked for someone else? Meaninig, I have a Disney Visa and we have friends joining us - they don't have a Disney Visa.
We have APs, so kids free tickets doesn't work for us, we prefer a room discount.
BUT, can I book this with MY disney visa for my friends trip? There will be no Disney Visa cardholder staying in that room.

When they offered a visa deal with FD back in Nov 2008 I know I was able to book my sister's trip with my card.... can I still do that? thanks!

03-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Did that last year - worked out awesome, three kids, one adult. that's when it was offered via pin code! We also upgraded to deluxe dining.

Excellent - thank you for the information! Sounds exactly like my situation. I'm going to call to book tonight after kids are in bed.
Thanks again!

stitch34
03-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Excellent - thank you for the information! Sounds exactly like my situation. I'm going to call to book tonight after kids are in bed.
Thanks again!

only problem we ran into last time.... was after our stay with the deal we did 2 more nights elsewhere room/only. Problem was, the family with us, when they went to add more days to park tickets for the kids, they wouldn't let them! said tickets were free and couldn't add days tothem. Now, I had no problem adding days to my kids' tickets.

I wonderif staying more than days you book deal for, if when book it can add amount of days you really may need, and so they just charge you then for those extra days when you book it?

beth_cam
03-09-2010, 06:59 PM
I wonderif staying more than days you book deal for, if when book it can add amount of days you really may need, and so they just charge you then for those extra days when you book it?

Seems like that would be the safest bet. A couple of extra days is only like $4per person. Better that than get there and have trouble adding them later.

nedidajohn
03-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Does the deal have blackout dates the 2 weeks of Spring Break? I hope they offer this as a General Public code!

kiteri
03-20-2010, 09:37 AM
I had an existing ressie for 9 nights in May with QSDP and 9 day magic your way base tickets at the ASMu. My total was $3000 with a $300 gift card at check in.

I called and applied the Disney Visa code and the total came down to $2,377. That is a $623 savings. Even if you detract the $300 gift card, that is still $323 dollars less.

I LOVE having a Disney Visa!!!!!!!!!

john398
04-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know if the free dining offers from Chase/Disney always includes both Disney Debit and Credit Card holders? I have a Disney Debit card but not the crdit card

Forgive me if this been answered earlier

jomommy
04-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know if the free dining offers from Chase/Disney always includes both Disney Debit and Credit Card holders? I have a Disney Debit card but not the crdit card

Forgive me if this been answered earlier

I've asked this recently on the board, at my branch and to the phone rep for Chase Disney Rewards and all said that they have always offered the same discounts to both cardholders. We just switched our rewards debit card over to the Disney one and the offer saved us about $1200 on our August ressie.

kteesmumma
04-20-2010, 06:04 AM
Sorry if this was already answered...but if I booked my first night for August 14 will they still honor the promotion for the rest of my stay??

2littleprincesses
04-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Yes you can. That is when we are booked.

Shoppingstaceysmom
04-20-2010, 07:30 AM
This thread should have dates in the title-freaked out just a little this morning thinking it was for fall.

kifuller4
04-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I just booked this last night. My check in Date is 8/14.
I had the $300 gift card promo, but this was going to take $524 off my bill, so in esscence I save $224. :cool1:

CM told me he didn't think they would offer FD this year as it would have been out by now. But even if they did, it would probably start 8/15, which is not my check in date, so I wouldn't be able to use it unless I did a split stay and that would just be a HUGE pain!