PDA

View Full Version : Disney Destinations Email Fakeout

LittleStinkerbelle
03-08-2010, 11:18 AM
As you can see by my siggy, I'm pining for a PIN code:rotfl:. Each day (well several times a day, truth be told) I anxiously check my email and DH's email hoping for something, anything. Then this afternoon there it was, an email for Disney Destinations!!:dance3: :woohoo::dance3: I clicked on it and anxiously waited for it to load only to find it was an invitation for me to send the planning DVD to a friend. Booooo:sad1:.

C'mon PIN code--I'm ready to welcome you with open arms!!!:yay:

Fantasyland Mom
03-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Same here! BOOOOOO!!!!

donnaf516
03-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Me too!!:sad:

vicceja
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
On March 3rd I received a pin for 30 % off Value and 40 % off Deluxe for a range of dates from April - December. Basically what I have done is call and reserve my dates and also go online and put in some dates as well - I always answer the little pop up questions that come up on the website. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Letsbgoofy
03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
That's the code I want but I'm afraid that if I make the actual reservation (not going until December) that they won't send me anymore codes. I have gotten 4 lately that I can't use.

WizardLarz
03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Rumor is if you follow the directions in that e-mail then you will receive some a discount pin of some kind. I don't know if that is true. I keep hearing about Pin Codes, and most the one's I've seen posted they are the same as the web site offers. The only Different on I saw reccently was for QSPD.

Also I figured that since I've booked my last two trips through Disney that i would have received a pin by now, but Nope! :confused3 Can anyone clue me in on how to get started on receiving these fabulous Pins?

LittleStinkerbelle
03-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Rumor is if you follow the dirctions in that e-mail then you will receive some a discount pin of some kind.

I was thinking of sending it to my parents but with my luck, they'll get a code and I'll still have nothin':rotfl:.

SplashMtnCrew
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
DH had been getting about 1 code every two weeks for about 4 months, of course we couldn't use any of them. We called back in mid Jan to see if DH had a free dining code with his name and in the end, they put a hold on the resort we intend to stay at (no deposit, just a hold that expired 2 weeks later) and since then, we haven't recieved anything from disney! Absolutely nothing, totally zip! I told DH that he jinxed us.

gigi1313
03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I was thinking of sending it to my parents but with my luck, they'll get a code and I'll still have nothin':rotfl:.

how 'bout sending it to your DH?! that way if it generates a code for your referral, it will still be you! :)

dd50
03-08-2010, 09:56 PM

or they will send you a pin in their names and you won't be able to use it.