PDA

View Full Version : Expired PIN

griswalds
03-07-2010, 04:43 PM
I received a PIN for FD this fall, it has now expired and I think I deleted it from my inbox. We originally didn't think we could swing a trip this fall, but now it appears we can. Do you think the PIN is still attached to my name? What are the chances we'll get it if I call? Any one have any experience with this? Thanks.

DISNEY1975
03-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Call and ask. My mother always had pins. Once one expires, she gets a new one. She is covered at all times with one pin or another. Disney should have the info if they sent you an Email.

candy0730
03-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi, I had an awesome PIN - Get 4th night free plus $300 gift card at a deluxe for most stays August 15 thru October 2 that I let expire because I just wasn't ready to book. I called and the CM said I couldn't use it since it expired. I am really kicking myself for not booking. :mad:
Even though I was told no, I suggest calling. I have read too many varying stories of what is possible and what is not.
Good luck! :)

chocovrdmicears
03-07-2010, 05:42 PM
They will not let you book with an expired PIN. But I would definately call..perhaps you have a new one attached to your name. :)