PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine at CTR and Akershus?

pinkxray
03-07-2010, 08:51 AM
I have CRT dinner and Akershus breakfast scheduled in May. Has Jasmine been seen at both? If she is not does she appear anywhere else? Thanks!

Hootch
03-07-2010, 09:34 AM
our lunch at CRT last June. That was the only time out of three lunches.

We also so her and Aladdin doing a meet and greet in Adventureland across from the Magic Carpet ride. She also appears in the Morocco pavilion in Epcot.

JoePa4Ever
03-07-2010, 10:30 AM
There is no guarantee which princesses will appear at CRT or Akershus except for Cinderella who you will see in the lobby at CRT and Belle (yellow gown) who you will see in the lobby at Akershus. However, Jasmine is available to meet at both CRT and Akershus, which is not the case for some princesses. As Hootch stated, Jasmine can be found at the Morocco pavillion in Epcot.

MSLRAC
03-07-2010, 10:58 AM
our lunch at CRT last June. That was the only time out of three lunches.

We also so her and Aladdin doing a meet and greet in Adventureland across from the Magic Carpet ride. She also appears in the Morocco pavilion in Epcot.

Morocco is the only place we were able to find her a couple of weeks ago.

Forever Fairy
03-08-2010, 09:32 AM
I have CRT dinner and Akershus breakfast scheduled in May. Has Jasmine been seen at both? If she is not does she appear anywhere else? Thanks!

As mentioned before, there is no guarantee what princesses you will see. I took my niece to breakfast at Akershus and we were lucky to have Jasmine. We also saw Belle up front, Mulan, Mary Poppins, and two others I now forget.

Jasmine, Aladdin and the Genie usually appear in Morocco during the day.