PDA

View Full Version : Split Stay Reservations?

Atchley
03-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Today is my 180 days out. We are staying at a value resort on Friday night and then going to BLT for a week on the 4th of September.
I called this morning and tried to make my dining reservations since we will be on Disney property the entire time. I was told NO that I could not make any reservations since I only had a one night stay on that reservation. I would have to wait until tomorrow to make my reservations.
Does this sound right? Do they make you wait for your split stay reservations?
Please let me know what others have experienced. Thanks.

PrincessInOz
03-07-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm doing a split stay. When I called to make a reservation, I had to provide the ressie number associated with the duration/dates that I wanted to make the reservation for. I couldn't provide the number for the first part of the trip as the dates didn't align with when I wanted to make the booking for.

I have to add that I didn't call at the 180 day mark...I'm under 8 weeks from my trip :banana:

Atchley
03-07-2010, 06:58 AM
I called back and got another agent. She helped me out. She said she would try to make the reservations, but she didn't know if it would work. It did!:thumbsup2 The only one I couldn't make was Hoop Dee Doo Revue since it was associated with our DDP on our other reservation. Yeah! I almost have my dining done.

PrincessInOz
03-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Woo Hoo!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Glad it's worked out for you...wish that Disney CM would be consistent!

CanadianPaco
03-07-2010, 07:08 AM
We're doing a split stay but I booked my ADRs on line. First set I booked Feb 23 and the second part of the stay I booked on Feb 28 for my August stay. We have free dining frm booking bounce back last August and all ADRs are tied to the appropriate room ressie. Simple:wizard: