PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland Question

apostolic4life
03-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I have seen the list of participating restaurants listed here on the DIS, but I was wondering if this a complete list. Are there any in park quick service restaurants included in this discount program, or is it strictly for table service.

DW and I usually eat TS, but every now and then we may want to grab a quick bite on the run. Just wondering if this program would accommodate the occasional quick service meal.

:thumbsup2

JDUCKY
03-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Appears the only in-park QS locations are at Animal Kingdom:

Flame Tree BBQ
Pizzafari
Restaurantosaurus

There are a couple of non-TS locations just outside Epoct like Beaches and Cream, ESPN Club.

pumba
03-06-2010, 07:26 AM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneydiningexperience.htm

Yes, AK has the cs restaurants that are included. Remember that the Value resorts and also Port Orleans French Quarter cs are included.
We too enjoy a few cs breakfasts at our resort and then ts for evening.
have fun planning

madalex
03-06-2010, 08:01 AM
There are a couple of non-TS locations just outside Epoct like Beaches and Cream, ESPN Club.

ESPN Club is a TS restaurant. It's horrible, but it is table service. Beaches and Cream also does table service along with take away food.

JDUCKY
03-06-2010, 08:03 AM
ESPN Club is a TS restaurant. It's horrible, but it is table service. Beaches and Cream also does table service along with take away food.

I meant in the traditional Disney sense that no ADRs are needed.