PDA

View Full Version : Best Quick Service at Epcot

skinsfan2878
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM
We are not real sure what quick service restaurants at Epcot? We didn't get to eat much there last year, so this year we will be there two days and we will definitely be eating in the park.

WEDWDW
03-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Sunshine Seasons in The Land in Future World West has the best variety.:)

Nadjalu
03-05-2010, 11:17 PM
I second Sunshine Seasons. It has plenty of variety and very good food.

Definitely try the strawberry shortcake....mmmm mmmmm!

palavra
03-05-2010, 11:20 PM
We loved the food at the Tangeriene Cafe in Morocco. It was nice to have something different from the regular fare for a bit.

WeLoveLilo05
03-05-2010, 11:21 PM
I liked the fish and chips @ UK pavilion.

leebee
03-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Oh my! Epcot has SO much more to offer than Sunshine Seasons, which, while the food is good, is very cafeteria-ish. Go out to World Showcase! The pavilions in Mexico, China, Japan, and Morocco all have quick service restaurants. England has a fish and chips place, France and Norway have bakeries, and Germany has a small sausage counter service place. Future World has Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion, and there is a LARGE quick service place (Electric Umbrella?... can't remember the name) over by the large Disney store off the central fountain where you'd walk over to Test Trak and Mission Space. Quick service dining in Epcot is WAY more than just Sunshine SEasons!

BriarRosie
03-05-2010, 11:29 PM
I like Sunshine Seasons food court for the variety. I used to recommend Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. That was until I went in December. The dish I always got was not as good as it was in the past. The meat served was cold, and it never used to be. I thought the quality declined.

I would also recommend the fish and chips at the take out window outside the pub. And the guilty pleasure English Bulldog sandwich inside the pub!

JoePa4Ever
03-06-2010, 05:31 AM
I second Sunshine Seasons. It has plenty of variety and very good food.

Definitely try the strawberry shortcake....mmmm mmmmm!

Another vote for Sunshine Seasons & as Nadjalu stated, don't pass on the strawberry shortcake - it is that good!

Disneymommy2006
03-06-2010, 07:53 AM
What about the bakery at Norway...I have read several places that they have great sandwiches...never eaten there...but it might be worth trying!!!

GreenTeaFrappe
03-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Another vote for Sunshine Seasons, you really can't go wrong there. Lots of healthy options too ;) But like someone else has mentioned, Epcot is GREAT for CS's as most countries have their own CS place.

zhazhazsu
03-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Yorkshire Fish Shoppe
Tangerine Cafe
France

Beauty & the Best
03-06-2010, 09:03 AM
My vote is for Sunshine Seasons if you're in futureworld and Tangeriene Cafe if you're in world showcase.

2Tiggies
03-06-2010, 10:14 AM
My vote is for Sunshine Seasons if you're in futureworld and Tangeriene Cafe if you're in world showcase.

I second both of those! I love Sunshine Seasons in terms of variety, but I would never walk all the way back just to eat if I was deep into World Showcase. There is plenty on offer. CS in Epcot is great as there are so many places to choose from compared with the other parks.

Art 1
03-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Morocco, China.

Pakey
03-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Tangierine Cafe has the best food; Sunshine Seasons has the best variety.

dancin Disney style
03-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Another vote for Sunshine Seasons....it just has such a great selection.

honeydiane1953
03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
We are not real sure what quick service restaurants at Epcot? We didn't get to eat much there last year, so this year we will be there two days and we will definitely be eating in the park.

I am going to try Sunshine Seasons as the food does look good. It just reminds me of a mall food court. Crazy busy.

B-Ride
03-06-2010, 07:48 PM
What about the bakery at Norway...I have read several places that they have great sandwiches...never eaten there...but it might be worth trying!!!

Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway is our favourite CS at Epcot, but then we are suckers for smoked salmon. There are some excellent sandwich choices, the soup is excellent and the desserts are fabulous, especially the School Bread.

Just be aware the portions aren't as large as your normal CS.

tink713
03-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Like others have said Tangierine Cafe or Sunshine Seasons.

harpinjean
03-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Sunshine Seasons in The Land in Future World West has the best variety.:) :thumbsup2

PixieTopaz
03-06-2010, 08:49 PM
We loved the food at the Tangeriene Cafe in Morocco. It was nice to have something different from the regular fare for a bit.

:thumbsup2n We LOVE this too.

Also Mexico has a good quick service place:)

LWcalif
03-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Sunshine Seasons is our fave.

FlightlessDuck
03-06-2010, 10:06 PM
I haven't done any of the QS stuff in World Showcase (although that will probably change this next trip). But Sunshine Seasons is great and has a lot of variety.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
03-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Electric Umbrella in Future World is my favorite.

Disneymommy2006
03-07-2010, 12:09 PM
What about the new pizza place they are opening in the fall....does anyone know if this will be counter service or table service???

wyodan
03-07-2010, 12:23 PM
We enjoy Mexico's quick service pavilion. Good food and quick service.

SheenaXena21
03-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Sunshine Season!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessJasmine66
03-08-2010, 10:49 AM
We love the Kringla Bakery in Norway - great sandwiches, soup & pastries, but also the variety offered at Sunshine Seasons is fantastic- we'll be doing both in October.

loveWDWalways
03-08-2010, 01:24 PM
I had this delicious beet/goat cheese salad at Sunshine Seasons. It needed just a bit more seasoning, but I would recommend it! The strawberry shortcake looks ginormous but you will finish it in a millisecond! :lovestruc

Norway and Mexico are great for CS. I'm vegetarian and I've always found great food to eat.

My FAVORITE is Morocco. Last year, my sister and some of my cousins and I had such a fun time eating our food outside at the tables while observing the culture (aka appreciating the fine men who work there! ;)). But really, the surroundings are so beautiful and afterward, we talked with some of the CMs and learned about their country and shared information about ours (meaning, the country where our parents originally came from).

J&C@Disney
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Our Favourite CS is the mexican San angel cantina

mmm buritos and churros..................

lnuzzo
03-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Like PP we have enjoyed Tangerine Cafe, but also like the offerings at the Bakery in France. DH and I will usually share a ham and cheese sandwich and a fruit and cheese plate. It's always a good choice for a light lunch, since we usually have a big dinner planned at Epcot.