PDA

View Full Version : Kids Menu

maymlee
03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
My DD is a picky eater, can she order off the kids menus at the non buffet TS resturants even though she will be 12?? Will there be a surcharge for he kids meal since she will considered as an adult in WDW.

Thank you.

VBsHustla
03-05-2010, 03:31 PM
I definitely ordered off the children's menus until I was like 15 with no problem and no extra charges. Unless things have changed, I think that should be totally fine! :thumbsup2

kimbac3
03-05-2010, 09:16 PM
What we've been able to do is order a large portion of an item on a kid's menu. For example my son was on a mac and cheese kick - so we ordered mac and cheese from the kids menu and the waitress asked if we'd like a full size portion of it. It was a bit more than the kid's menu price but not too much.

Disney restaurants are very accommodating - just ask nicely and you should get what you need.

iluvhawaii
03-05-2010, 11:05 PM
My older DD was 13 during our last visit and was able to order off of the kid's menus. At many TS, she was offered both adult and kids menus. When she wasn't offered a kids menu, we were able to request one. Never a problem. Sometimes she would order a kids meal and sometimes she ordered appetizers or sides (she loves potatoes and pasta) off of the adult menu.