PDA

View Full Version : Res. idea for my inlaws?

ejrj
03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi!

I'm hoping you'll have some ideas for me. My husbands parents will be joining us & our 2 year old on this trip. They have not been to Disney in 30 years. I'd like to set a restaurant reservation for just the two of them one night. We will be on the DDP. Background: my father in law tends NOT to be very adventurous with food. The man won't eat cheese ;). Seriously. I think Le Cellier would be perfect but as this is a last min trip (May), I may as well try to win the lottery as well!

Any other suggestions?

Thank you all!

mster425
03-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Les Chefs or Coral Reef would be nice!

Nanajo1
03-05-2010, 02:05 PM
We enjoy Yachtman's Steakhouse at YC, Artist Point at WL, Tutto Italia and Rose and Crown at Epcot . You can find good "recognizable" food at all of them.

jel0511
03-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Kona Cafe or GFC would be good for a dinner. Both are excellent IMO. I had wonderful lamb chops at GFC last time we ate there!!!!!!

BigTex71
03-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Citrico's or Yachtsman's Steakhouse

JenetixK
03-05-2010, 08:00 PM
wow, i'm in the same exact situation! we haven't eaten at too many restaurants, but i was thinking le cellier or coral reef. we're staying at WL so now i'm thinking artist point.

mrzrich
03-06-2010, 05:13 AM
Grand Floridian Cafe. 1 TS, beautiful resort, great service and an unpretentious menu. Also its easy to get to, accessible by Monorail or boat from the MK.:thumbsup2

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - Served with Marinated Cucumber salad or French fries. Grilled well done unless otherwise specified. - $11.99

Fish of the Day - Enjoy the Chef's fish selection of the day. - $21.99

Land and Sea - Grilled NY Strip, skewered shrimp, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal veggies. - $25.99

New York Strip - Served with a Red Wine Glaze, Blue Cheese Butter, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. - $27.99

Prime Rib - Slow roasted, served with seasonal veggies, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and natural juice. - $22.99

Shrimp and Prosciutto Penne Pasta - Served with Asiago cheese sauce and asparagus tips. - $17.99