PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggestions -

LaurenT
03-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Ok..we're heading back in November...we'll be partaking of F&W quite a bit I assume, but I'd like to throw in some restaurants we haven't tried yet. On my list so far are Bongos and Cape May Character Breakfast...We've already eaten at:
Citrico's, both French places in France, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Both Morocco places, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Table, Tusker House, Yak & Yeti, Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, Tony's, Liberty Tavern, Fulton Crab House, Jiko's, Boma, Sanaa, Yachtsman's Steakhouse, Flying Fish Cafe, Artist's Point, Chef Mickey's, Ohana's and California Grill...(I may have forgotten a couple)
So, what do you think should be next on our list?

babyrich
03-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Maybe Tepan Edo in Japan?

LaurenT
03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Maybe Tepan Edo in Japan?

I would love to do Teppan Edo...the isuue with that is my DH is not a fan of Hibachi..I LOVE hibachi and make him go every once in a while...
Is there something unique to Teppan Edo that I can use to sway DH?

wezee
03-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Rose and Crown,and Capt. Grill are both good.

babyrich
03-05-2010, 02:35 PM
I would love to do Teppan Edo...the isuue with that is my DH is not a fan of Hibachi..I LOVE hibachi and make him go every once in a while...
Is there something unique to Teppan Edo that I can use to sway DH?

I didnt find anything unusual about it unfortunately. We love hibachi and Teppan Edo is very similar to our local hibachi place.

The OP said Rose & Crown, thats a good place too.