PDA

View Full Version : Tuttu or Le Cellier for lunch??

stitch34
03-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Can't decide! We have Le Cellier booked for lunch... but oh, am a sucker for Italian food. Looking at the food pictures and menus and Tuttu looks so good!

3 kids with us - kid menu at Tuttu they'd much prefer.

Le Cellier - really want to try that cheddar soup. Would only be getting a burger there. Other adults, probably something light like burger or sandwich of some type. Also, couple adults not on dining plan, and looks like Tutu may be more expensive.

Have never tried either, anxious to try both, but can't fit both in. Doing deluxe dining and already have 18 ADRs:)

Also have Mama Melrose and Tony's booked, favorites of ours. OUr dinner that night is Planet Hollywood, so would be 2 burgers in the same day.

We have Le Cellier booked already - but Tuttu I see is available. Which to do!?

honeydiane1953
03-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Can't decide! We have Le Cellier booked for lunch... but oh, am a sucker for Italian food. Looking at the food pictures and menus and Tuttu looks so good!

3 kids with us - kid menu at Tuttu they'd much prefer.

Le Cellier - really want to try that cheddar soup. Would only be getting a burger there. Other adults, probably something light like burger or sandwich of some type. Also, couple adults not on dining plan, and looks like Tutu may be more expensive.

Have never tried either, anxious to try both, but can't fit both in. Doing deluxe dining and already have 18 ADRs:)

Also have Mama Melrose and Tony's booked, favorites of ours. OUr dinner that night is Planet Hollywood, so would be 2 burgers in the same day.

We have Le Cellier booked already - but Tuttu I see is available. Which to do!?
LE CELLIER without a doubt.

mmmears
03-05-2010, 12:52 AM
I've had lunch at both and really enjoyed both experiences.

I had the steak salad and the cheddar soup at Le Cellier and they were yummy. DD had a hard time finding anything here that she liked, though.

I had a chicken dish at Tutto, and DD was in pasta heaven. DH had the lasagna and really enjoyed it as well.

I have the same dilemma, actually. IMO Tutto has better Italian food than either MM or Tony's.

Most people love LC because they can get a filet with one TS credit. Since that doesn't matter with your DxDP, and you just want a burger there anyway, IMO Tutto may be a better choice... especially since the menu appeals to you more.

But, honestly, we like them both. I don't think either one would be a bad choice. Good luck with your decision!!!

Glendamax
03-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Mears - Thanks for your post. I was thinking about trying a meal at a different country this year, so I may try Italy! Thanks!

mmmears
03-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Mears - Thanks for your post. I was thinking about trying a meal at a different country this year, so I may try Italy! Thanks!

You're welcome! That's why we tried it, and we were really glad that we did!:goodvibes

stitch34
03-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Well, thought about it... going to go with Tutto for a couple of reasons.
we're also going in July, but have no way to fit Tutto in then - if we did, would end up doing Italian 3 days in a row the way my schedule is with TI, MM and Tonys - um, can't do that 3 days in a row!

Le Cellier - just looks extremely dark in there. Thinking kids would prefer TI instead, and also much rather prefer menu at TI.

TI - well, whatever it was called back in '86, ate there on high school trip, would be nice to go back now with the kids. though different restaurant now, would be nice to dine in Italy again!

Le Cellier works better with our schedule though - now we will have to backtrack again to World Showcase alllll the way to Italy from FW, and then back to FW to leave after lunch.

So now will work to fit LC into July schedule. Maybe on this trip we can at least take a peak in there and check it out?

MickeyNicki
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Def tutto, I had the most incredible lunch there in June, the proscuitto sandwich was amazing