PDA

View Full Version : $300/$500/$700 gift card question

girlfriend
03-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Does anyone know if you have to book a MYW package to get this, or can you get the gift card by booking resort-only OR resort-only with a one-day base ticket? I'm wondering if you could then use the gift card to purchase your park ticket when you arrive? Just looking for the cheapest way to get a trip!

beth_cam
03-04-2010, 10:35 PM
You have to get a package with a minimum 5 nights and 5 day tickets. If you want hopping or water parks, you can upgrade to that when you get there, but you do have to have that original 5 day ticket booked.

Sandisw
03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
You can only get the gift card by getting a package--no room only.

And, I believe (not 100% positive), it requires a stay of at least 5 nights with tickets to match. You can use the GC when you arrive to updgrade the 5 day pass if you want (ie: buy a base ticket and then use the GC to upgrade to park hopper and/or water park fun & more).

disneyfan55
03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Does anyone know if you have to book a MYW package to get this, or can you get the gift card by booking resort-only OR resort-only with a one-day base ticket? I'm wondering if you could then use the gift card to purchase your park ticket when you arrive? Just looking for the cheapest way to get a trip!

You have to book at least 5 days with a 5 day base ticket per person. You can use the giftcard to upgrade a ticket to a parkhopper or more days etc. The 5 day is part of the requirement of the package. You can price it out on WDW siite. Just click on the giftcard promo section.