PDA

View Full Version : Made my ADR's what do you think?

momto3plus1angel
03-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Garden Grill
Akershus (sp) princess dinner
Teppano Edo's
1900 Park Fare
mama Melroses fantasmic dinner
T-Rex cafe

All of these are for dinners as I just can't see everyone wanting to eat a large breakfast and I'm hoping to hit rope drop everyday.
I do still have 1 ts left I think I will use for a breakfast on our last day.

martinolichfamily
03-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Garden Grill
Teppano Edo's
1900 Park Fare
T-Rex cafe

All of these are for dinners as I just can't see everyone wanting to eat a large breakfast and I'm hoping to hit rope drop everyday.

Your ADRs look good! We have GG & Akershus on our list of ressie's for this upcoming trip!
1900 PF (dinner) - on our last trip and really liked it...great character interaction and the we loved the food!
MM(ate lunch) - we liked them...cute decor inside and food was good
T-Rex - Very neat inside....good food...kids loved that place...hoping to eat there again on our next trip!

We had breakfast @ Chef Mickey's last trip as well...we thought characters were great and food was good too!

HTH!

HunnyJar
03-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Garden Grill
Teppano Edo's
1900 Park Fare
T-Rex cafe

Hi there! I just got back from our trip to WDW and wanted to let you know about a few of the meals we had there that you currently have ADR's for. :)

Garden Grill - This one was probably one of our favorites of the trip. Very good food and wonderful character interaction.

Akershus - My husband and son enjoyed their meals while I did not. The character interaction was okay. We only saw the princesses once each. While we will go again for our daughter, I doubt that it will be a huge priority for us.

1900 Park Fare - We went for breakfast, but the food was very good and hot. The buffet was always nicely stocked and we left feeling satisfied. Try the strawberry soup!

T-Rex - FUN! What a fun place, but it is VERY loud in there. The food was wonderful and huge portions!

I'm sure you will have an amazing trip! :goodvibes