PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Bakery - closing time ? Products ?

pooh2001
03-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Does anyone know what the hours are for the Boardwalk Bakery ?

Do they still have danishes, donuts & maybe bagels available at closing time ?

On our walk back from EPCOT, we could stop at the bakery before we
return to the Dolphin resort :goodvibes

We want to be able to bring a breakfast type item with us to MK on a morning EMH before we do the :thumbsup2 9:30 AM KTTK tour.

Thanks !

WelshieLover
03-04-2010, 10:58 AM
I did not check out the bakery later in the day when we stayed at the BWV in January. We had lunch there once and breakfast 3 times. Everything there was very good. I would imagine that they would still have some breakfast items there especailly bagels since people staying at the Villas may want to take them back to their room for the next morning.

TaraPA
03-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Just got back from another great stay at The Dolphin. We hit Boardwalk Bakery twice in the evening - it was after 10pm - both times the pickings were slim - only a few random pastries & things in the case - but possibly they had more in the back, just not on display. We got cinnamon rolls & chocolate croissants.

pooh2001
03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks!

I am glad to know the Boardwalk Bakery is open a bit late.
I am sure we will be buying our breakfast baked goods by 7 PM.

:woohoo: yummy - DD loves cinnamon rolls & DS favorite would be a chocolate croissant for breakfast!

I hope the Boardwalk Bakery can 'box up' our bakery items so we can carry them into the MK park the next day with us. We would not mind showing the MK park security guards our 'box' breakfast, as long as they do not snack on them :rotfl:

I know for the 9:30 AM KTTK tour, the lunch at Columbia Harbor House would be around 12:30 PM, so I thought a 9 AM snack would hold us, and our teens, DS age 19 and DD age 16, till lunch. My DH may or may not get his AM coffee, but I think the KTTK tour offers coffee before thr tour while you wait for your guide.:upsidedow