PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Kimonos?

3rdtimesacharm
03-04-2010, 10:16 AM
My husband and I are thinking about eating here when we go in September. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences or opinions on the food and the atmosphere.

Thanks!

Sweet Melissa
03-04-2010, 10:36 AM
It's been a while, but I loved all the sushi that we tried. It's a little more traditional than the rolls at California Grill or Kona Café, and offers more selection than the restaurants in the Japan pavilion in Epcot. I can't really comment on atmosphere because we went early in the evening and the karaoke hadn't started yet. It seemed like it could be a really fun, social place when it's busier. I think I'd like to go back to see it later in the evening sometime.

Leota
03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
IMHO Kimonos has the best sushi on WDW property. I like the atmosphere alot as well. If you go early enough, you might be able to sit at one of the little couch areas which we think is nice. After 7, it gets pretty busy & you may have a wait for a table. The Karaoke is a trip. :lmao: Some folks are really good, & others are very entertaining. The later it gets, the more entertaining it is.

3rdtimesacharm
03-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Can you make reservations?

Sweet Melissa
03-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Unless something has changed since I last ate there, Kimonos doesn't take reservations.