PDA

View Full Version : Need a suggestion

Paging Tom Morrow
03-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey all,

DW, DD (3) and I are bringing DMIL, DFIL, DSIL and her BF to WDW in August and will be staying at BLT (8 acronyms in one sentence!).

Our dining plans are as follows:

Day 1: 1900 Park Fare (Dinner)
Day 2: Chef Mickeys (Breakfast) & 'Ohana (Dinner)
Day 3: ?????
Day 4: Le Cellier
Day 5: California Grill

We need suggestions for Day 3 dinner. Would prefer something that is 1TS Credit and italian food is out as we are doing Maggianos by Universal the day before checking into BLT.

We are looking for something that is easy travel as the extended family members aren't familiar with how long it can take to get from A to B via bus.

We'd also prefer a non-buffet restaurant as our first three meals are essentially buffet type restaurants.

So, if you were in the same predicament, where would you book?

Thanks!

chocovrdmicears
03-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Sorry for the silly question...but will you be in a park that day?

Paging Tom Morrow
03-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Sorry for the silly question...but will you be in a park that day?

We always return to the resort by 1PM for an afternoon swim and nap.

Seriously, it's late August and it 95 degrees and humid. I'm a vacationer, not a machine.

chocovrdmicears
03-03-2010, 07:31 PM
um...ok...:confused3 I only asked because I was wondering where in the World you would be so it would make suggesting a convienent place a little easier. :rolleyes:

Hootch
03-03-2010, 08:41 PM
The Wave. Getting there is very simple from BLT and I think the food is very good. Kona would be another good choice for simplicity.

srdipert
03-03-2010, 08:47 PM
We really like Kona

thej
03-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I have to second the Wave... it is very good, and just one TS credit.

disneymath
03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Another vote for The Wave ... awesome food and a really nice atmosphere that is also kid friendly. We had a delicious and relaxing meal last August and will be going back on our upcoming trip.

stitchlover
03-03-2010, 10:08 PM
What about the Whispering Canyon Cafe? That would be a visit to a resort completely different than what you are staying at. It's a fun place to dine.