PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Two ADRs, have new question

LadySiren
03-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I'm SO excited! I got two character dining ADRs today for Chef Mickey's and Ohana, both at the times I wanted. The kids are going to FREAK (and I might, too). But here's a quick question: can I pay for these items in advance?

It'd be nice to pay for these now so I know that we're all paid up before we go. I didn't see a way to do this via Disney's ADR booking system since a deposit wasn't required for either of these two meals.

Any help warmly appreciated!

TDC Nala
03-03-2010, 11:09 AM
No, sorry. Unless you get the dining plan, there's no way to prepay meals outside of CRT or dinner shows.

You could purchase a Disney gift card ahead of time in the amount you want to spend and use the gift card to pay for the meals when you get there.

LadySiren
03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Oh, that's a great idea! I want to keep us on a strict budget until it's time for us to hit the road. Thanks very much.

No, sorry. Unless you get the dining plan, there's no way to prepay meals outside of CRT or dinner shows.

You could purchase a Disney gift card ahead of time in the amount you want to spend and use the gift card to pay for the meals when you get there.