PDA

View Full Version : Chefs de France

MGMKMTHewitt
03-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know if Remy is still making appearances at meals in Chefs de France?

RMulieri
03-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Yes he does, not on Sundays and I am not sure of his times Mon-Sat

TDC Nala
03-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Yes, he makes several appearances between 12:30 and 6 PM Monday-Saturday.

MGMKMTHewitt
03-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the info. Couldn't find the info in any charachter dining resources on the web. I knew you guys could help!!!!!:thumbsup2

TDC Nala
03-03-2010, 08:07 AM
It's not considered a character meal, and you won't get the same interaction you would at a typical character meal.

ryels
03-03-2010, 09:02 AM
He definitely does still make appearances. We were there in early February and he came to visit our table.

I'm not sure about the whole schedule, but I believe he comes out around 5:15 if you are going for dinner. We had read on one of the posts here on the boards that it is one of his scheduled times. So we made ADRs for 4:45 on a Wednesday to make sure we saw him. He came out right on time. It was a lot of fun! Definitely worth seeing.

RMulieri
03-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the info. Couldn't find the info in any charachter dining resources on the web. I knew you guys could help!!!!!:thumbsup2

It is not a character meal per se...Little Remy is a small little thing on a rolling dining cart , his handler does all the speaking for him.Its a cute little show but not a character meal in the traditional sense

OhMari
03-03-2010, 11:53 AM
I was there Saturday evening at 7:30, checked in at 7:15 and got in.
Our waiter told us, his last appearance was 6:00 p.m.

Me and my dh went back to our room to change, because our shoes and pants were wet from the rain on Saturday. So we decided to dress nice. I was sort of disappointed with how expensive everything was, and it was very casual. We did have a great server and my dh told me to just unwind and relax, I was in my "happy place".:rotfl: