PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House ~ Dinner ~ How Spicy Is It?

Dixiemom
03-02-2010, 02:00 AM
It seems when I search for info on Tusker House the word "spicy" keeps coming up. I don't mind a bit of heat, but don't want too much. My husband hates spicy foods, but I think the salmon would be fine for him. The tofu sounds good. Just looking for some input :)

kalamazoo
03-02-2010, 05:19 AM
It's been a little while since I've been but I don't remember anything at Tusker House being "hot spicy". A lot of the dishes have spices in them but, if anything, I found most of the food to be more on the sweet side. The food was similar to what you get at Boma in AKL. It was very good.

tinkerdee
03-02-2010, 05:44 AM
My kids don't do spicy, and they found plenty to eat at the buffet. There might be one dish that was spicy, but no more so than what I would normally eat. Everything was well labeled so you knew what you were getting.:thumbsup2

Dixiemom
03-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Thanks! We are all couscous, hummus and tabuleh lovers too :)

rockdrummer43
03-02-2010, 07:29 AM
The last time I was at disney was a little over 1 year ago and I surely do not remember anything being "spicy" as in "OH MY LORD THAT IS TOO HOT!" :) I remember most of the food having some nice spices in them, but nothing to make you need a gallon of milk. I hope this gives you some idea of what you are looking for.

Beauty & the Best
03-02-2010, 08:35 AM
We love Tusker House.

I would say that there are some spicy things - the sauce (on the side) for the meats, curry and the seafood stew (my favorite!) but there are lots of things on the buffet that are not spicy at all - pasta, beef, pork, bean soup, hummus, breads,etc.

If someone in your party doesn't like spicy, just avoid the seafood stew, the curry and the meat sauces and you should be fine.