PDA

View Full Version : Just rethinking this...

britfish
02-27-2010, 02:32 PM
we booked FD BB last year so we are going in Aug.. I called the other day and we had a pin (I think the 40/30/20) attached to our name so we added two nights at WL. I wonder if it would be cheaper to use the pin for our week at CBR and pay for the dining plan or to use the Free dining....Does anyone know how I would figure this? we are two adults and a 5yo.

Stitch2244314
02-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Well, I believe that the DDP in August is about $42 per adult per night, and about $12 per child per night. At those rates (which could be off, I would double check on the Disney site), for 7 days, 6 nights, that would be a cost of approximately $576.

I believe rack rate at CBR in August (assuming your going in mid to late August for the FD) is about $165/night. 30% off of that would be about $49 off per night, for a total of about $294 off your room rate.

Unless I'm way off, Free Dining seems like a better deal for your situation.

Sandisw
02-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Well, I believe that the DDP in August is about $42 per adult per night, and about $12 per child per night. At those rates (which could be off, I would double check on the Disney site), for 7 days, 6 nights, that would be a cost of approximately $576.

I believe rack rate at CBR in August (assuming your going in mid to late August for the FD) is about $165/night. 30% off of that would be about $49 off per night, for a total of about $294 off your room rate.

Unless I'm way off, Free Dining seems like a better deal for your situation.

I came up with similar numbers. Free dining saves you more and is the better deal.

britfish
02-27-2010, 08:57 PM
thank you so much for doing some of the leg work for me. Sometimes this is all a little overwhelming :goodvibes