PDA

View Full Version : Can you bring your own wine to Palo??

TwingleMum
02-27-2010, 02:02 PM
can you bring a bottle of wine to Palo?? i know they will charge a corking fee but is it allowed?? dh 7 I rarely get to go out for a fancy dinner and we have a favorite wine i'd love to bring. tia

disney 2010
02-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you can but I just wanted you to know that dh7 gave me a good laugh. I was wondering if maybe he was your 7th husband:rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding I realize 7 and & share a key...thanks for the chuckle I did have to read it twice!

TwingleMum
02-27-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you can but I just wanted you to know that dh7 gave me a good laugh. I was wondering if maybe he was your 7th husband:rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding I realize 7 and & share a key...thanks for the chuckle I did have to read it twice!

:headache: :lmao: :lmao: Obviously I am not proof reading. 1 dh is quite enough thank you very much ( and of course thats all you need if he is the right 1 ;)) I won't edit my post or the above won't make any sense.

dylan'smom
02-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Yes!! Definitely acceptable to take your own wine and pay the corkage/service fee!

If you are uncomfortable hand carrying it with you, you can also take it to the maitred earlier in the day to serve to you later at dinner.

:thumbsup2