PDA

View Full Version : thanks dis experts!! we got a code!!

jenniferma
02-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi.. I just called yesterday out of the blue to see if by ANY chance there was a pin code attached to my name and...

THERE WAS!!!!

Thanks everyone-- I used the tips on this board and they worked!! woo hoo!

With the 40% off we are going to stay at our first ever deluxe.. the Poly!!!

thanks again!
jen

mlittig
02-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Congratulations :woohoo: Hope you have a very magical trip :wave:

lee_d
02-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Congrats!!

DisneyBoundinDec
02-27-2010, 02:49 PM
woohoo! that is awesome! we are staying at the poly too.. but a month after you.. that 40% really helps doesn't it!! :thumbsup2

mh1973
02-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi.. I just called yesterday out of the blue to see if by ANY chance there was a pin code attached to my name and...

THERE WAS!!!!

Thanks everyone-- I used the tips on this board and they worked!! woo hoo!

thanks again!
jen

What kind of room did you book? I have been looking online with a pin code that I have and all they say this is available is a MK view club level, I don't want to pay that much, I would just like a standard room. We are going April 17-20.

bleeps
02-28-2010, 06:49 AM
And, what telephone number did you call?

derrickmom
02-28-2010, 08:49 AM
:wizard: HAVE A GREAT TIME!

disneyfan55
02-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Yes, these boards reallyhelp out. I've visited WDW since 1976, but have found out many tips and ideas from the boards. I found out about the 10% passalong cards here! We never got ours until after we visited May 1 and my son purchased a new AP without knowing of it and we got info from Cheshire Figment as to how to get the 10% back! The boards are great. I also have received PINs over the years but wanted the nov/dec PIN to know for sure we had some type of discount before buying a new AP 2 weeks ago and sure enough the saving vacations worked! We got the PIN and booked CBR for nov/dec before the trip! Lucky for us the bounceback offer was better and we changed to get the addl 5% but might not have gotten the AP if we didn't have the orig discount or know the bouncebacks existed since we had no flyer in our room!! (My daughter did get a bounceback email while there but I don't have a blackberry so I didn't see mine until we got home and that would have been too late! ) GREAT HELP and INFO here!!! Thanks to all!!

leahjade
02-28-2010, 03:52 PM

Isn't 40% off all deluxe open to the public - why did you need a pin? I just saw a commercial last night about this offer.