PDA

View Full Version : DCL Website-Castaway Club info

nashville_minnie
02-27-2010, 12:01 PM
When you log into the DCL website & view your Casaway Club info (# of past cruises & cruise details), is there a way to view that detail for other family members as well without having to create separate DCL website accounts for each person?

I hope that question made sense, I am not sure how to word it!

Basically I want to view both my & DH's cruise history at the same time.

Thanks!

mmouse37
02-27-2010, 05:51 PM
When you log into the DCL website & view your Casaway Club info (# of past cruises & cruise details), is there a way to view that detail for other family members as well without having to create separate DCL website accounts for each person?

I hope that question made sense, I am not sure how to word it!

Basically I want to view both my & DH's cruise history at the same time.

Thanks!

Ha!!! I knew exactly what you meant!!! Unfortunately....you have to create an account for each person to view their personal cruising history.

I am glad I did as when I signed up at the DCL site for my hubby they had 3 cruises missing for him that I know he was on with me!!! I called and they kept saying that he was not on those cruises....I kept saying I know he was....they were very pleasant but had no record of him being onboard for those 3 cruises. They tried looking for him under other people we were cruising with, other family members, under other reservations numbers but had no record of him!

They told me if I could prove he was onboard for those cruises they would credit him with those cruises for his total toward Platinum level. Luckily I always save our KTTW cards which are dated and I had our dining tickets that listed the dates of the cruise and our names.

I made copies of them and sent them to DCL and they called me and told me they credited his cruise total. In his case it meant the difference between him being listed as a Gold or Platinum.

I also had to create an account for each of our 3 kids to check their cruise history. Their's was showing the correct number of cruises.

Hope this helps.

MJ

nashville_minnie
03-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the answer MJ, this is what I had thought too!

:)