PDA

View Full Version : Can you bring your own snorkle equipment to CC?

Anita123
02-27-2010, 08:54 AM
I already have snorkel equipment, can I just bring my own or do I have to rent theirs?

Also, if we do rent the snorkel equipment can the 4 of us just take turns (rent 2 sets and take turns)?

Thanks.

enchanted72
02-27-2010, 09:02 AM
You mean googles and the mouthpiece thingy (:lmao:) ??? If so yes. We did in Jan....and they had life vests everywhere free to use and required. Much much cheaper to bring your own. :)

enchanted72
02-27-2010, 09:04 AM
and yes you can share, if you only rent 2 sets! :goodvibes

dhdozier
02-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Yes, we brought our own equipment too. No problem. And you are REQUIRED to wear one of their life jackets which is free. They are very serious about safety and will make sure that you put on one :)

Krismom4
02-27-2010, 09:38 AM
YEs and it was unbelievably fun! :banana:

kcashner
02-27-2010, 09:51 AM
You actually have several options. You can bring your own goggles and snorkel and rent only fins. Or you can bring all of your own equipment, or you can rent it all.

As above, a snorkel vest is free and is mandatory. You don't have to blow it up but you MUST put it on.

Yes, you can rent 2 sets of equipment and trade off during the day if you choose.

MinnesotaMouseketeers
02-27-2010, 12:26 PM
We bring just our masks and snorkels so save room in the luggage for clothes.

As stated in other posts you have to wear the vest while snorkeling and you can get this on CC at no charge. There is supposed to be a charge for the fins (a nominal fee), one time they charged us for them and one time they didn't.