PDA

View Full Version : DCL Customer Service

dennismcneely
02-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Is anybody else having trouble contacting Customer Service through DCL website? Every time I have had to contact them I got their reply within 24 hours or less, but I have tried to contact them twice this week (Monday & Wednesday) and have not had any reply from them so far. It's quite frustrating since I don't know if they did not get my messages or they are just delayed for any reason.

mammacaryn
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
I would just call.
You will get your answers much quicker.

ColoradoDisneyFreaks
02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
They have not gotten back to any of my repeated inquiries about the $100 pp/credit that I believe my family should be entitled to. Won't affect me once I am on the boat (it is my true happy place) but right now its got me pretty hacked off.

dennismcneely
02-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Mammacaryn, thanks so much for your quick response. Unfortunately I am living in Spain now and we can't call (800) numbers from here. :confused:

mammacaryn
02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
That stinks. I would try again I guess. Good Luck.

mickeyfan1
02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Disney had power failures yesterday that affected their servers, you message may not have made it. I would send again. The message about the servers came to me late in the afternoon and they said they were still not toatlly restored.

mrosen
02-26-2010, 05:43 PM
I submitted a question to them on web yesterday and got an answer today.

When I wanted to confirm my $100 on board credit (after I got a letter), I called them to discuss. Agree with other suggestion on calling about this.