PDA

View Full Version : 2 PINS in One Day !!!! - Beat ya - I got 3! ;)

RCMommy
02-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Hi Everyone, I haven't been on the boards in a while but I had to pop in and tell you that we received two different PINS in one day!!!

I got an email PIN this morning for free QSD, a few hours later my hubby gets an email with the same offer. Different PIN numbers. We do have different last names.

Sadly we don't have plans to go to WDW anytime soon b/c we only returned in December. We also had a PIN for that trip. That was free dining as well, but since they were offering the public free dining we were upgraded to the middle dining plan free.

Gotta save.....Love the PINS !!!

Here's hoping those of you waiting on a PIN have one coming your way :)

RCMommy
02-25-2010, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to add....I know there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets PINs and who does not...but

I have not been on the Disney world site in months. I haven't called Disney in any way since December. I haven't asked for a quote online anywhere. The only place I have been is on the Disney Movie rewards site to log in and get my movie points.

Just wanted to put that out there...

mlittig
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Sorry you can't use your two pins but at least you know you can get them :thumbsup2

CanadianGuy
02-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Absolutely ridiculous.. Disney REALLY wants me to use the QSD pin.. I got THREE of them yesterday in the space of 45 minutes.

I won't use them this trip because I've chosen to stay at the Dolphin. I made that decision after the Pop Warner debacle of 2009 and 2008 and 2007.

I wrote Disney that I had stayed at their resorts exclusively since 2000 but I wouldn't be doing that in 2010 as a protest to their lack of action and accountability on sports team guests.

I know full well there won't be any such teams staying there when my trip is planned but regardless, I'm sticking to my guns.

Will Disney notice? I highly doubt it. But I'll know. And I'll feel better about my choice.

PrincessTiffany
02-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Sending some people 3 pins? I can't even get 1 pin. Very frustrating!

Huff
02-26-2010, 09:03 AM
I've never once gotten in pin code over the years. Other than the WDW trip every year or two I don't log into any Disney website otherwise but I do get the Disney newsletter every few weeks in my email. Lots of fun stuff in those emails but no pin codes.

solfan68
02-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Its been a year or two since our last visit, but I did request a DVD at the start of the year. I, too, got the QSDP offer. With the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade this summer, its tempting to shoot for a June trip. In all likelihood, we won't be back until 2011. *sigh* But it sure is nice to see those PINs rolling in, keeping the magic alive. :wizard:

RCMommy
03-02-2010, 02:01 PM
3 pins ???!!!! Wow. I have seen many write on here that they have been numerous times and never once rec'd a PIN.

Question, though I think I know the answer already....are any of these pins good to use for the Disneyland resort in Cali ??

Do they do seperate PINS, or any PINS for Disneyland? Love WDW we have just gone there our last 5 family vacations and we are due a change of scenery.

hollybud68
03-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I have been going to Disney for years and have done a couple of cruises. I have never received a pin!!!

Mom of a *Princess*
03-03-2010, 08:29 PM
3 pins ???!!!! Wow. I have seen many write on here that they have been numerous times and never once rec'd a PIN.

Question, though I think I know the answer already....are any of these pins good to use for the Disneyland resort in Cali ??

Do they do seperate PINS, or any PINS for Disneyland? Love WDW we have just gone there our last 5 family vacations and we are due a change of scenery.

There are seperate PINS for Disneyland that are sent out....I got one last fall but haven't seen anything for this year yet.

tinkerbell_xo
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
I also received 3 of the same QSDP pins, to 3 different emails, all in my name, different pin codes of course.

I got the Alice (30%/35%/40%) one in the mail when they came out too.

And I got the 3 of the free dining ones last year to all those emails. I have never been to Disney under my name, always under my Mom's, and not since 2007.
I go on the website once in awhile and mess around with pricing trips and changing my profile.

LaLupita
03-03-2010, 08:43 PM
We got 2 different ones. We got the 20/30/40 and we got the qsd one. Funny thing is that both DH and I got them. We used the 20/30/40 to book WL in July, but then got the qsd and changed our dates and booked Pop in June. We saved a lot :cool1:

MickeysFans
03-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Please PIN fairy:wizard::wizard::wizard:

nikki&petey
03-03-2010, 10:30 PM
I need a pin fairy for Oct. That would be awesome.

diamondpixienc
03-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Well good for you! DH got one for the free QSD too :banana: We have already booked for this Nov but still hoping for reg free dining pin. Come on pixie dust blow this way. :goodvibes:goodvibes

zamboniman333
03-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Please PIN fairy:wizard::wizard::wizard:

I need some of your Pixie Dust!!:tinker::dumbo::mickeyjum:smickey::dance3::w orship: