PDA

View Full Version : No Paperwork for Room only reservation?

kkayluvsdis
02-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi All,
We are leaving next week for our Disney vacation!:banana: This is our first time doing a room only reservation. I booked through AAA. I have not received any documents. I emailed my AAA-TA today and she said that for room only reservations Disney does not provide any travel documents. Is this true? What will I need at check-in?:confused3
Thanks in advance!
-Kelly

lvloopingbag
02-26-2010, 08:30 AM
With a room only reservation, you would get a confirmation sheet. The AAA person should be able to print one out for you.

Manda
02-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I've never had anything in hand for a room only reservation. They send me an email when I make the res over the phone or online, but I've never shown it or anything. It's just like any other hotel reservation I've made in my life. I walk up to the counter with just myself and say, "Hello, I have a reservation for {last name}." And then they usually ask for my ID and credit card and along we go. Even when I did have a package, they sent they packet, but I never even got it out of my bag.

PrincessSuzanne
02-26-2010, 01:24 PM
My AAA TA would usually e-mail me the confirmation and I would print it out. She even did my on line check in for me one time and e-mailed for me to print out. I don't usually need it, but it doesn't hurt to have it just in case!!!

Suzanne

disneyfan55
02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
My AAA TA would usually e-mail me the confirmation and I would print it out. She even did my on line check in for me one time and e-mailed for me to print out. I don't usually need it, but it doesn't hurt to have it just in case!!!

Suzanne

Yes, we always make sure we have a written confirm. It helps if you have to go through a parking fee area (all the MK resorts) to avoid paying the $14!