PDA

View Full Version : Pin for free qs ?

momto3plus1angel
02-25-2010, 05:38 PM
I got a pin for free quick service dining but have already made alot of adr, and promises to my kids as to where we'll eat.

Can I use the pin but upgrade it to regular dining? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I wasn't sure with some of the answers I saw if they were for a pin quick serve.

Also I just want to confirm that I will be able to use the pin with 2 rooms as we are going as a group of 7 so obviously need 2 rooms.

Thanks

NikP
02-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I asked the same questions to Disney today. The answered yes to all of them. We saved another $152 over the 30%off code we already had. We just paid the differance between qs and ddp. I also applied this pin to my brothers reservation too. Same dates, same hotel, just different room.

marcielm
02-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Yes, you can upgrade to the DDP, and pay the difference between the two plans. And, yes, you can use it on more than two rooms. This should save you a good bit of cash with 7 people!! Have the CM compare to whatever discount you currently have, to make sure there is a savings, before you make the swap!

momto3plus1angel
02-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the quick replies.
Do you know how much extra it costs to upgrade? 5 adults and 2 kids.

Other than the upgrade amount so far it looks like we will be saving 700 by my math over the 35% off. Not too bad thats 100pp.

NikP
02-25-2010, 06:15 PM
The diff. is $10/day per adult and $2/day per child.